PDA

View Full Version : I'm in trouble

badger
15-Dec-06, 19:21
Help - I've been smacked for not posting enough. Funny that, wasn't there a rule about posting too much? It sounds more in sorrow than in anger but I'm posting now just to remove the message and say - hello, I'm still here. Actually looking back I found 2 posts two weeks ago plus one in a thread started by Golach which seems to have disappeared but now realise that is not nearly enough.

I am truly sorry for my negligence and can only plead severe tiredness in advance of arrival of 4th grandchild, when I just didn't have the energy although did read other posts, followed by a week away during which all hell seemed to have been let loose. Couldn't believe what I was reading when I got back.

Will try to do better in future (covered in sackcloth and ashes) :cry:

Saveman
15-Dec-06, 19:43
I wouldn't worry Badger, it's not really a smack I'm sure.......just an encouragement to join in if you're able :)

Piglet
15-Dec-06, 20:22
It just a reminder to let you know we are still here for you. lol

Oddquine
15-Dec-06, 20:53
It just a reminder to let you know we are still here for you. lol

And asking you why you aren't there for us! :lol:

Ricco
15-Dec-06, 22:04
I doubt whether it was a smack, Badger. More likely a peck on the cheek to check you were still with us. ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
15-Dec-06, 22:44
Dinnae worry badger ye were still the first to introduce the badger,badger,badger,badger etc.....mushroom,mushroom....Snake,snake.....to me.My other half even got it for a ring tone.So if yer no posting enough at least know the ones ye have done have had a hilarious addition to ma household!!! :lol: :lol:

badger
16-Dec-06, 19:08
Gee thanks guys. Just got in for the first time today and seen how busy the forum has been. On the whole it's a pretty good place to be and I suppose it's nice to know you're missed (even if you know really it's a computer program).

Piglet
16-Dec-06, 20:06
Nnnooooooo . . . . we do miss your input as well. ;)