PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants open on Christmas day?

mo2
04-Nov-12, 13:39
Hi dose any 1 know of any restaurants open on Christmas day for dinner?? so far i iv tried the station, the upper deck., the holborn, the park, the royal, northern sands, hotel in halkirk, the castletown pub, forss hotel and the station hotel!! most of them are closed but the ones that where open are fully booked! please help dose any 1 know who is open for chrismas dinner??

Thanx

Beat Bug
04-Nov-12, 15:08
I've been trying for weeks, everywhere is either not open or fully booked. I've now given up, and am going to be staying at home instead!

aidipi
04-Nov-12, 15:27
The Hotel in Castletown is open for Christmas Day meals and also the Ulbster Arms although it is getting booked up quite quickly.

mo2
04-Nov-12, 17:46
both fully booked!

billmoseley
04-Nov-12, 17:59
Heres an idea for all those looking for a great xmas dinner why not put a shout out on here for other people looking and get together at one of yours houses and do dinner between you could be great fun

Beat Bug
04-Nov-12, 18:26
Mo2 tour in box is full!

Kevin Milkins
05-Nov-12, 10:16
It sounds like there might be a big demand for Christmas dinner at the pub. Has anyone asked the Portland Arms at Lybster?

Beat Bug
05-Nov-12, 10:51
It sounds like there might be a big demand for Christmas dinner at the pub. Has anyone asked the Portland Arms at Lybster?I asked a few weeks ago. They said they were waiting for a decision from the Company, and would phone me to let me know. I'm still waiting! So much for trying hard to make things work!

mrsC2011
05-Nov-12, 15:16
the norseman does xmas day but id expect that they r full by now the brown trout in watten used to do it im no sure if they still do tho