PDA

View Full Version : Need a Removals Company or man with a van. Please help

Lindsay
29-Oct-12, 15:53
We are looking to relocate from Caithness to Blackpool and are looking for anyone who has a decent sized van/lorry to help us move. We willbe selling as much as we can before we move so all we would really be taking is 1 king bed 2 dbl beds, 1 single bed, cotbed, white goods and personal belongings. Everything would be packed we would just be looking for someone to get it to blackpool. We have contacted Colin McKenzie, still awaiting quote, contacted sams removals, awaiting quote but looking for lots more quotes or help? Thanks in advance!!

mackenzieremovals
29-Oct-12, 16:23
Hi

We sent out a quote on Thursday, and emailed out a copy of the quote today, I hope that helps.

Regards Graham

Fran
29-Oct-12, 16:54
There was an ad on here or face book of a removals van going back down to blackpool looking for a load to take down. i will look to see who is advertising

SK015
29-Oct-12, 17:22
There was an ad on here or face book of a removals van going back down to blackpool looking for a load to take down. i will look to see who is advertisingWould it NOT be better to let a local Company do the work instead off looking for a south company FRAN.Look company equals local men with wages spent Locally and more often that not better service than a south company .

pmcd
29-Oct-12, 17:28
Colin MacKenzie did our move from Inverness and Dingwall (a combined operation) with the greatest of ease and professionalism. Very highly recommended.

Highlandeye
29-Oct-12, 17:44
Hi, please ring me , I have a luton boddied van and would be happy to give you a price . regards Keith phone no , 01847851369 or mob. 07901595418.

SK015
29-Oct-12, 17:50
If you a pricing a removal with some of the companies in Caithness please take into account that some of them are pricing by the hour and only have small Luton type vans,they will give you a good price then turn up and need a Second or Third van then the price goes up and up.Better to get one off the big removal companies to price job as they have all the proper equipment and lorries of the correct size and insurance in case off an accident, .Some off these Luton type vans are overloaded by the weight put into them.

Alrock
29-Oct-12, 19:00
You could try... http://www.anyvan.com/

mi16
29-Oct-12, 23:44
Would it NOT be better to let a local Company do the work instead off looking for a south company FRAN.Look company equals local men with wages spent Locally and more often that not better service than a south company .

if they are flitting to Blackpool and use a Blackpool firm then they will be keeping the work local.