PDA

View Full Version : Mobile hairdresser required urgently - very frustrated!

humbug
28-Oct-12, 22:45
Hi,

I'm a new resident to Caithness, finally got my dream of retiring and moving for a slower pace of life! Loving it so far.

My daughter has asked before about mobile hairdressers for my elderly mother, in Occumster, and we've contacted so many but as yet, have not secured anyone to come and do it and I'm (and my mother) are getting a little exasperated as to who we can get to do this.

I do not drive, she does not drive (thankfully, she is 95 after all!) and so mobile is the only way her hair can be done.

I understand and accept that I will pay a petrol premium due to location, she would require someone to cut and curl her hair every 2 weeks and do mine every 6 weeks similarly. She would want a perm every couple of months. Not a big money earner but would make an elderly housebound lady very happy.

Can anyone suggest someone who will actually want to take this booking on and stick to the agreement? My daugther is visiting this week and has visited several hairdressers to try and at least get my mother's hair done before she goes home on Friday and everywhere is booked up!?

Many thanks for all replies!

Kodiak
28-Oct-12, 23:59
Mrs Kodiak gets Kelly to do her hair and she has always been happy with her skills.

You can contact her on 07707838102

humbug
29-Oct-12, 13:56
Will give her a try, would imagine the travelling would be too far though.

Very frustrated, been messed around, people being rude to me for enquiring or just plain had no answer! Hardly a way to run a business, hopefully I'll find a good one soon.

Many thanks for replying!

Dadie
29-Oct-12, 14:11
This might be worth a try.
Is there a few older ladies near that need their hair done...or that already get their hair done on a regular basis that could carshare and all go and get done at the same time?
Just another way of getting to the bottom of the hairdresser problem.

humbug
30-Oct-12, 21:14
Kelly made contact and I'm very hopeful that I've found the lady to help!

Thanks Kodiak, much appreciated.