PDA

View Full Version : Thurso night out

highlander
14-Dec-06, 00:38
Ok i know this is a bit last minute, but anyone out there willing to meet up for a drink on friday night, cant make Wick because i dont have transport, please put put your name down, or maybe we could organise one in the future for a Thurso night out.

changilass
14-Dec-06, 00:42
Def up for that one Highlander, good idea for a Thurso chapter meeting:D

Jeid
14-Dec-06, 01:08
Myself and Henry20 could probably do Thurso a lot easier than Wick. Anyone else?

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 02:04
Ive fallen down the stairs in top joes and the other bitty the oracle or summat but i love music im up for drink

Gogglebox
14-Dec-06, 05:04
Would try and pop in a look
Cant commit for definate til Friday

Any venue thought of yet?

changilass
14-Dec-06, 13:48
Probably meet up in the Weigh Inn and see where it goes from there.

Through
14-Dec-06, 14:03
I could be persuaded to go. If I'm allowed out. I'll keep up-to-date with this thread to see what's what.

crashbandicoot1979
14-Dec-06, 14:32
I would love to but am going out on Saturday - my bank account won't cope if I go out both nights!

porshiepoo
14-Dec-06, 15:16
Could have picked a different night eh?
Some of us have already arranged for the Friday night one and wouldn't have minded going to two!

Jeid
14-Dec-06, 15:17
I think it was meant as an alternative to travelling to Wick :)

I think we're still going to Wick after all though

Piglet
14-Dec-06, 15:18
Could have picked a different night eh?

my thoughts too porshie.

no babysitter for friday night :(

bobsgirl
14-Dec-06, 15:24
I am up for it Highlander, saves travelling through to Wick, getting a good few drinks and trying to find our way back home....lol.
See you there!!!

highlander
14-Dec-06, 15:32
Like i said porshiepoo, i cant make wick, but it would be a great idea to have another one next year in thurso, for everyone to meet up

WeeBurd
14-Dec-06, 16:03
Although this weekend is no good for me, I'd definitely be up for a Thurso "do" at some point. Just give me plenty of warning so I have an excuse to go buy something nice to wear[lol] !

robby50x
14-Dec-06, 19:07
make sure you dont make it on mad friday as all pubs and everywhere else is heavin and you can hardly get in anywhere

danc1ngwitch
15-Dec-06, 15:07
canna make nothing boo hoo got new baby now... spends my nights cuddling the lil one x

bobsgirl
15-Dec-06, 15:16
Is this still on?
Hubby and I are going out anyway but would have liked to meet up with some folk from the org.
If it is on then pm the details please!

changilass
15-Dec-06, 17:57
Thurso night out still very much on. See you at the Weigh Inn at 8ish. It's party time:lol:

Through
15-Dec-06, 19:57
Sadly, I'll be sitting on my 11 year-old baby tonight. Got plenty of beer in though, if you all want to swing by my house.

Fluff
15-Dec-06, 20:14
Sadly, I'll be sitting on my 11 year-old baby tonight.

that will hurt, im sure. lol

highlander
16-Dec-06, 03:03
Great night out, great company, thanks for a brill laugh, and you bet we will be there for the next night out.

changilass
16-Dec-06, 03:17
Nice to hear that H, can't wait till the next one lol.

Hope they had as much fun in Wick as we had in Thurso

Tugmistress
16-Dec-06, 11:17
Sorry i missed it, didn't know about it until about 11 last night :(
will try to make the next one though.

Bobinovich
16-Dec-06, 11:34
Had a crackin' night in some great company - there was even a mini Org widowers club LOL! We'll be at the next one with bells on

Elenna
16-Dec-06, 14:55
I can understand the difficulty of not having transport, so if an Org night out were arranged to be held in Thurso next time, I would be quite happy to come across (and collect anyone who might need a lift...I have a big car!). :)

bobsgirl
16-Dec-06, 16:06
Thanks all for a good night out!!
Couldnt believe the time I got home!!
Book me in for the next one!!

danc1ngwitch
16-Dec-06, 16:10
wish i could have been there but hey there is always next time xxx glad u all had fun