PDA

View Full Version : A Debate on Humour.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Dec-06, 22:59
What makes ye all laugh?I don't mean a titter,I mean where tears are streaming doon yer eyes and ye feel yer bladder nearly giving in.I love The Connolly,its no jokes he's tellin' its stories.Most o' them havnae a punchline but man he always cracks me up!!!!:lol: :lol:

airdlass
13-Dec-06, 23:58
What makes ye all laugh?I don't mean a titter,I mean where tears are streaming doon yer eyes and ye feel yer bladder nearly giving in.I love The Connolly,its no jokes he's tellin' its stories.Most o' them havnae a punchline but man he always cracks me up!!!!:lol: :lol:

Just been watching him again on the telly - all repeats but he still manages to make me laugh everytime.

squidge
14-Dec-06, 12:47
I love connolly too. Still makes me laugh every time and especially the old ones. I like gentle humour to be honest - i like The Royle Family and Dinner ladies and Morecambe and Wise. I Like silly humour like " the money Pit" with Tom Hanks. I dont liek slapstick or humour at other people's expense... Franks Spencer used to make me blush as a child and i still cant bear to watch him.

newlabeluk
16-Dec-06, 22:08
You want to try Mike Harding but don't make the mistake my sister made and put a tape on in the car......her husband almost crashed laughing so hard!
I love the one about arkhala and the parafin in the beans:eek:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Dec-06, 02:38
The humour on the org thats a different debate.Lots of folk wi different sense of humours,but good craic.I have just seen inside a Dark glass of Coca-Cola and its rubbish.

peedie
19-Dec-06, 16:51
connelly is brilliant, i like dylan moran as well both make me laugh till i cry

wifie
19-Dec-06, 22:14
BC absolute hero - saw him in Inverness a few years back and have never laughed so much! A lot to be said too for old Colin Campbell stuff - "Jessie oh Jessie I hev hurt masel!" Have to admit a fondness for Frasier. Bill Bailey also fab " Oh Ja das hokey kokey."