PDA

View Full Version : Cold Turkey!!!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Dec-06, 22:22
Hello I'm Cedric,I'm a Caithness org forum addict.Thought I could just browse and no post.

Ye wake up in the morning wi sweaty oxters,ye find yerself typing on an imaginary keyboard all the time.Ye start speaking to yersel and start calling yer everyday friends things like Orger and Rheghead.They look at ye as though yer a space cowboy(which I am).

Man its good to be back!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Buttercup
13-Dec-06, 22:25
Welcome back Cedric. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_67.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAXGB)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZSYYYYYYAXGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_ZSYYYYYYAXGB&utm_id=7926)

Billy Boy
13-Dec-06, 22:25
wellcome back lol,ahhh at least someone will reply to ma post's now[lol]

Rheghead
13-Dec-06, 22:34
wellcome back lol,ahhh at least someone will reply to ma post's now[lol]

Sorry if I've been overlooking you, I haven't really, it just might seem that way.:Razz

candyfloss
13-Dec-06, 22:39
Hiya Cedric,
its good to see you back, we could do with some of your cheery posts after the week we've had :lol: :lol:

Billy Boy
13-Dec-06, 22:41
Sorry if I've been overlooking you, I haven't really, it just might seem that way.:Razz

well lol i'am not sorry for overlooking you.:Razz

Alice in Blunderland
13-Dec-06, 22:44
Hello I'm Cedric,I'm a Caithness org forum addict.Thought I could just browse and no post.

Ye wake up in the morning wi sweaty oxters,ye find yerself typing on an imaginary keyboard all the time.Ye start speaking to yersel and start calling yer everyday friends things like Orger and Rheghead.They look at ye as though yer a space cowboy(which I am).

Man its good to be back!!!!!!

Now Now Cedric where is your willpower........

For the sweaty oxters...... right gaurd that should help with any unwanted odours

For the imaginary keyboard .........my first laptop available from all good toy shops...call it a placebo

As for speaking to yourself .....well theres people who can help you there and with the right medication and time I am sure you will find that life without the org is possible.....

but just look at the fun you would be missing...welcome back. :cool:

highlander
13-Dec-06, 23:18
Great to see you back cedric, aye i ken fine what you mean, get withdrawls when i cant come into ccws, not a nice feeling, this place has got me hooked and there is no cure LOL

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Dec-06, 23:22
Great to see you back cedric, aye i ken fine what you mean, get withdrawls when i cant come into ccws, not a nice feeling, this place has got me hooked and there is no cure LOL

There is no cure highlander same as Ker Plunk isnae a heavy metal band.See nae org forum has made me a whittering fool.[lol] Its good to be back,keep the threads comin folks.:lol:

Elenna
13-Dec-06, 23:48
Hey Cedric, its great to see you back! Things just were'nt the same around here without you. :)

Ricco
14-Dec-06, 08:41
Welcome back you ol' addict - nice to see you are back in the rehab house. ;)

canuck
14-Dec-06, 08:48
First time I have ever been happy to see an experiment fail. Great to have you back pal. As to the cold turkey, sorry DrSzin and I ate it all last spring. You will have to wait until Christmas is long past, then we can try raiding the freezer again.

krieve
14-Dec-06, 11:33
welcome back cedric!!:D

paris
14-Dec-06, 13:07
Hey ! cedric`s back !! jan x

danc1ngwitch
15-Dec-06, 15:12

Man its good to be back!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

i like, i like, i like .. <<< now thats what you call sad >>> nice to meet you Cedric fartbottom xxx lol well rolls my eyes don't most wake up wea the sweaty oxters and then fart