PDA

View Full Version : Has Caithness.Org Got A Chat Room..?

Orger
13-Dec-06, 22:01
Has Caithness.Org Got A Chat Room..?

I haven't seen one yet if there is, but i could just be hitting me in the face and i wouldn't notice it...

DarkAngel
13-Dec-06, 22:02
Yes its the flashchat button on the top right hand side of the screen:)

Orger
13-Dec-06, 22:08
Yes its the flashchat button on the top right hand side of the screen:)

Ahhh Cheers for that, nice one..!!!

Colin Manson
13-Dec-06, 22:15
I've now renamed it to Chat Room to save any future confusion. :)

Orger
13-Dec-06, 22:21
I've now renamed it to Chat Room to save any future confusion. :)

Kool, nice one

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Dec-06, 22:53
Aye watch when ye go in though,cos aw these mad numbers come up in front of yer eyes and ye think yer trippin.Then ye suddenly arrive wi a bump.Keep bletherin though to the folks that are on though or yer booted oot the door and then embarrasingly hae to go back in again.:lol: :lol:

Ricco
14-Dec-06, 08:54
Aye watch when ye go in though,cos aw these mad numbers come up in front of yer eyes and ye think yer trippin.Then ye suddenly arrive wi a bump.Keep bletherin though to the folks that are on though or yer booted oot the door and then embarrasingly hae to go back in again.:lol:

That's the time travel de-dimensionizer clocking you into the flashchat dimension. Its slotted in between 'reality existance' and 'lunacy existance' - if you turn your speakers on and your sound up you can just catch the chimes of molecules rearranging themselves into the orger chattroom stasis. ;)

canuck
14-Dec-06, 09:00
And then you will want avatars for the chat room. Someone will give you the secret formula when you get there.

Orger
14-Dec-06, 18:49
That's the time travel de-dimensionizer clocking you into the flashchat dimension. Its slotted in between 'reality existance' and 'lunacy existance' - if you turn your speakers on and your sound up you can just catch the chimes of molecules rearranging themselves into the orger chattroom stasis.

Wow that sounds kinda good, i must look and hear out for that one next time,. :D :lol:

Orger
14-Dec-06, 18:51
And then you will want avatars for the chat room. Someone will give you the secret formula when you get there.

Secret formula...? I wis in last night i never got it :~(

[lol]