PDA

View Full Version : Help

Through
13-Dec-06, 12:45
Can anybody tell me anything about the dangers of ingesting monoatomic gold?

quality
13-Dec-06, 12:53
Hope this helps.http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html

Through
13-Dec-06, 16:19
Thanks Quality. I managed to glean something from that I think, but there is an awful lot of waffle on it as well.

ginajade
13-Dec-06, 23:20
Do not know about anything like that, but if someone has ingested something suspicious, phone A&E. They have a direct link to the UK poisons unit who can tell you if something is harmful and antidotes if necessary. They should be willing to help.

Through
13-Dec-06, 23:30
Thanks Gin, it's nothing so worrying.

They sell it to be ingested and I'm just looking into the pros and cons.

Ricco
14-Dec-06, 08:45
Hi, Through. I can't imagine that there is anything harmful - Indian Rajs have been using silver and gold leaf on their exotic dishes and eating it for centuries.

Monoatomic? Now that's new - does that mean it has no molecular structure? I imagine it would be easier to ingest as such but I cannot see how it would be diffusable into the blood stream from the gut.

Metalattakk
14-Dec-06, 11:46
http://www.halexandria.org/dward479.htm

Monoatomic elements explained. Bucky-balls included. ;)

Through
14-Dec-06, 13:55
Thanks Ricco, but I've read a reference to monoatomics affecting the DNA. I've never been able to find that original snippet again, or any other reference that says anything similar.

Thanks Metal, have you read about David Hudson? Incredible story. He even found out that although it was illegal for the USA military to pursue Star Wars technology, they have a slush fund in Swiss bank accounts to help anyone researching in associated fields.

Metalattakk
14-Dec-06, 15:55
Never heard of him.

A quick google reveals all I'd like to know about him and his work. Sorry. Just not interested in all that guff.

Alchemy? :rolleyes: Yer' havin' a laugh...

Through
14-Dec-06, 16:45
Metal, David Hudson is a farmer who discovered monoatomics and applied for patents. His research was scientific and that's when he discovered the Swiss bank accounts, etc.

I'm the same as you with alchemy, etc.