PDA

View Full Version : Any New Shops Coming...?

Orger
13-Dec-06, 00:36
Anyone know if theres any more shops/stores coming to wick..? Or is that them all for now..

Fran
13-Dec-06, 00:47
There is a new retail park to be built next to Tesco. as you go in, at the roundabout, you can see the start of the road which will lead to the new shops.

Orger
13-Dec-06, 00:53
There is a new retail park to be built next to Tesco. as you go in, at the roundabout, you can see the start of the road which will lead to the new shops.

you no whats all going to be there...?

Fran
13-Dec-06, 00:56
I only know the opticians are going there as they are going to sell their shop in thurso road, Wick. there are a lot of rumours about what shops are going there. New offices and shops will be going into the Caithness Glass building too.

Naefearjustbeer
13-Dec-06, 00:59
Ach if they get a Next and a Matalan. Then no more shopping trips to Inverness. Oh well may be a Thorntons and a Pizza Hut too please!

Orger
13-Dec-06, 01:01
Ach if they get a Next and a Matalan. Then no more shopping trips to Inverness. Oh well may be a Thorntons and a Pizza Hut too please!

You cant miss out Burger King...yummy

Naefearjustbeer
13-Dec-06, 01:08
You cant miss out Burger King...yummy

I reckon if one of the fast food joints opened up in the county it would make a killing. Burger king I can manage if there is nowt else. KFC though! spicy zinger meal please. Oh I can feel my waistline increasing just thinking about it.

Orger
13-Dec-06, 01:13
I reckon if one of the fast food joints opened up in the county it would make a killing. Burger king I can manage if there is nowt else. KFC though! spicy zinger meal please. Oh I can feel my waistline increasing just thinking about it.

Yea it sure would make a mint... please please come to wick burger king hehe...

Na i ain't a fan of KFC, on the adverts it looks amazing, nice crispy batter on the chicken mmmm... But when you try it, its nothing like what the TV shows, the batter is mingin...

Fran
13-Dec-06, 01:20
How annoying that the new New Look shop have done away with their larger size clothes and say you have to go to the Inverness shop for them.

Kingetter
13-Dec-06, 05:52
I would like to have seen the Caithness Glass building used for Tourism and Museum facilities such as crafts etc. There'd be ample room to retain a cafe, and a 'shop window' for crafts and skills which will vanish from Caithness unless supported. Close to the airport and town I think it would be a grand location.

DarkAngel
13-Dec-06, 08:25
I hope we get a sub-way! Mmmm...Mmmm..Mmmmm

rfr10
13-Dec-06, 17:22
Im not sure but I think that from the post I made earlier this year, nothing much has changed: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=9709 If you want me to check with some of the companies again, let me know which and I'll do so.

Orger
13-Dec-06, 17:27

Oh yea your right, there lovely. Everything is so fresh and just mmmmmmm...

Now Im feeling hungry..!

Orger
13-Dec-06, 17:30
How annoying that the new New Look shop have done away with their larger size clothes and say you have to go to the Inverness shop for them.

Ahh thats not right really, they should stock clothes for all sizes large and small. I doesn't matter what size you are they shouldn't stop selling them just because of your size, thats not fair...!

zappster
13-Dec-06, 20:03
haha aye with 3 stops on it week , pultney & tescos!haha

Rheghead
13-Dec-06, 20:20
I'd love to see Cannons Health Club (http://www.cannons.co.uk/common/jsp/navd.jsp?PI=home)come to Caithness. It would relieve some of the dire need for such facilities in this area.

DarkAngel
13-Dec-06, 21:43
Your right Orger..Everythingin sub-way is made fresh and its soooooo yummy too!! I love it!! Healthy aswell!!

Orger
13-Dec-06, 21:55
Your right Orger..Everythingin sub-way is made fresh and its soooooo yummy too!! I love it!! Healthy aswell!!

Yea all good stuff in there... They even will crisp your roll yummmmy... :Razz