PDA

View Full Version : Poll for the .Orger Usergroup

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 21:51
Hi,

I'll list all the volunteers as options on the poll.

The poll will be public (usernames will be displayed showing who you voted for) to ensure fairness.

NOTE The poll is multiple choice but please select a maximum of 12 Users. If you select more that that I'll removed all of the options that you made, so you'll loose all your votes.

jinglejangle
12-Dec-06, 21:58
i have picked the 12 i have had posted with in the past - no offence to anyone not selected. :Razz

paris
12-Dec-06, 22:02
Picked my 12 as well. Nout against those who i didnt tick for. jan x

Oddquine
12-Dec-06, 22:04
Are you allowed to vote for yourself............at least that way I'll get one vote!

canuck
12-Dec-06, 22:10
Are you allowed to vote for yourself............at least that way I'll get one vote!

I would assume that you could vote for yourself.

calish6
12-Dec-06, 22:17
Coooool, I'm last. Should of posted more threads, so peep's could of got to know me. lol :-)

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 22:25
Coooool, I'm last. Should of posted more threads, so peep's could of got to know me. lol :-)

Don't worry about it, it obvously has little impact! :D

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 22:27
Yeah voting for yourself is allowed, if everyone does the same it wont have any negative impact.

calish6
12-Dec-06, 22:28
Cheers Rheghead, I'm sure I will survive.
I'll just head to the pub and dro....... have a good drink !! he he.

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 22:45
Am I allowed to vote?

I think everyone else is entitled including the mods but what about the admins?

WeeBurd
12-Dec-06, 22:52
I can't see why not, Colin, after all you guys are kinda crucial in the running of things too ;) ! I personally, can't see why anyone should be excluded from voting.

Piglet
12-Dec-06, 22:53
why not colin go ahead u have an opinion as well :)

porshiepoo
IMO the forum is for everyone so everyone should be allowed to vote.

jamieS
I can't see why not, Colin, after all you guys are kinda crucial in the running of things too ;) ! I personally, can't see why anyone should be excluded from voting.

I agree with Weeburd, you are a member as well.

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 22:58
Am I allowed to vote?

I think everyone else is entitled including the mods but what about the admins?

I'd be mortified if you didn't unless you wanted to maintain a level of impartiality?

Oddquine
12-Dec-06, 23:04
Voted for my 12, but decided not to vote for myself................because somebody told me I had already received a vote....so I'm not going to end up with no votes at all.........SO embarrassing!

Out of pure and unadulterated nosiness................why are some name in italics and some not?

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 23:05
Well I'm not sure how I feel really, I'd like to vote because I think some people would do a great job but on the other hand I wouldn't want people to think that my selections were done for different reasons.

At the moment I have no idea how to limit my choice to 12 so I'll just leave it be.

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 23:06
I voted for myself because what is the point being in an election if you don't have faith in oneself? It would seem illogical to me?? my 2p anyway...

porshiepoo
12-Dec-06, 23:07
Voted for my 12, but decided not to vote for myself................because somebody told me I had already received a vote....so I'm not going to end up with no votes at all.........SO embarrassing!

I didn't vote for myself either.
Why can we not see the people that have voted now?

golach
12-Dec-06, 23:11
I do not wish to be included in this poll please remove me from the list

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 23:11

Have you clicked on the blue number at the right hand side of the coloured bars?

calish6
12-Dec-06, 23:16
Well I'm not sure how I feel really, I'd like to vote because I think some people would do a great job but on the other hand I wouldn't want people to think that my selections were done for different reasons.

At the moment I have no idea how to limit my choice to 12 so I'll just leave it be.

Colin you are and have been an integral part of this machine for a long time and have more right than most to vote on this poll. You have over the years taken part with many converstions with other members and probably know them better than themselves.
So go ahead and fill yer boots !

I am sure others would agree ???

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 23:17

It's early days yet, don't throw the towel in just yet m8

Naefearjustbeer
12-Dec-06, 23:24
Click on the number that shows how many votes someone has got and it will take you to a page that shows whos voted for who. or click the following link

http://forum.caithness.org/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=91

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 23:25

You should be able to, try clicking on one of the numbers

Naefearjustbeer
12-Dec-06, 23:26
It didnt stop you from voting for yourself though.

connieb19
12-Dec-06, 23:28
I do not wish to be included in this poll please remove me from the listLoking for sympathy votes maybe, how pathetic. [disgust]

Colin Manson
12-Dec-06, 23:29

Golach,

I wasn't told that until after I posted the poll. If you get in and you really don't want to take up the post, it will pass to the next person inline.

golach
12-Dec-06, 23:34
It didnt stop you from voting for yourself though.
That was an error on my part and the main reason I have withdraw
Check with Piglet I withdrew before the poll was even started this afternoon

golach
12-Dec-06, 23:36
Golach,

I wasn't told that until after I posted the poll. If you get in and you really don't want to take up the post, it will pass to the next person inline.
Colin ty, can you please confirm that piglet informed you.
and I think the cheap gibes from connie19 is now typical of her and her cronies up there

Piglet
12-Dec-06, 23:37
That was an error on my part and the main reason I have withdraw
Check with Piglet I withdrew before the poll was even started this afternoon

Yep i can confirm that he withdrew earlier today but colin got my pm after he had started the poll.

Sorry Colin & golach my fault golach's name is on the vote. :roll:

connieb19
12-Dec-06, 23:42
and I think the cheap gibes from connie19 is now typical of her and her cronies up there
Love your new word golach, makes a nice change fom the boring old "spitting the dummy" and "throwing the toys from the pram", they're old and stale now.:lol: :lol:

Mamabear
12-Dec-06, 23:42

Cheap jibes dont just come from Connieb19`s side Golach, I seem to recall you having more than your fair share of this new craze that has swept all before it on this awardn winning website, although you would not have known it this week, thats for certain.

jinglejangle
12-Dec-06, 23:43
Loking for sympathy votes maybe, how pathetic. [disgust]

Connie i feel sad that you keep adding negative comments :( - i hope you will not continue in this vain as it is going to spoil things for everyone else.

peedie man
12-Dec-06, 23:46
porshiepoo click on the number of votes to see who has voted

Boozeburglar
13-Dec-06, 00:13
Well I can see I aint gonn get into the users group.... I am obviously too unpopular!

Best wishes to those that end up in there, make good use of it!

;)

kwbrown111
13-Dec-06, 00:19
Please reconsider Golach you are needed. don't worry Calish6 i voted for you too

peedie
13-Dec-06, 00:22
Well I can see I aint gonn get into the users group.... I am obviously too unpopular!

;)

hehehe me to! but best of luck to those who do :)

krieve
13-Dec-06, 00:23
and I think the cheap gibes from Connie is now typical of her and her cronies up there
Oh yes another one golach likes to use is "I'm gonna be a thorn in your side"[lol] thats when he accuses people of things that has nothing to do with them.[disgust]

Rheghead
13-Dec-06, 00:23

;)

Head up m8, early days yet!!

calish6
13-Dec-06, 00:28
Please reconsider Golach you are needed. don't worry Calish6 i voted for you too

Thank you, but dinna worry about me, I only put my name forward incase ther was a lack of response. There are much better people on this poll that deserve the vote. I won't mention names but they have a good number of votes already.

I believe these peeps will be the making of this forum as I am sure their judgment on any issue will be for the good of the .Org.

Go guys, go !

kwbrown111
13-Dec-06, 00:41
C'Mon orgers a lot more votes are needed.

WeeBurd
13-Dec-06, 00:46
Thank you, but dinna worry about me, I only put my name forward incase ther was a lack of response. There are much better people on this poll that deserve the vote. I won't mention names but they have a good number of votes already.

I believe these peeps will be the making of this forum as I am sure their judgment on any issue will be for the good of the .Org.

Go guys, go !

Calish6, you have just as much to offer the forum as anyone else who has chosen to or not to volunteer :).

kwbrown111
13-Dec-06, 00:50
at the moment it's looking like there is apathy about changing the original format

JAWS
13-Dec-06, 03:07
Yeah voting for yourself is allowed, if everyone does the same it wont have any negative impact.Put it this way, I would worry if the MP I had voted in had voted for somebody else himself! :eek:

porshiepoo
13-Dec-06, 10:39
Would I be asking for trouble if I asked whether those suspended are allowed to cast a vote?
Obviously I know Dread's been suspended but I'm not sure who else. Could they be allowed in just to make a vote if they want to?

Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere but I've just got up (yep! 9:40 and only just crawled out me hovel - thats what the last few days have done lol) and I don't exactly relish the thought of trawling through everything...again!

:)

cuddlepop
13-Dec-06, 13:02
Placed my votes,tried to get on line lastnight but couldn't so maybe this weather's going to effect peoples chance to vote?:confused .
Even the tele went off for a wee while this morning.
As Brucie says your my favourite!!.No preference given I just want some normality back on the site please.:)

Colin Manson
13-Dec-06, 16:28
Would I be asking for trouble if I asked whether those suspended are allowed to cast a vote?
Obviously I know Dread's been suspended but I'm not sure who else. Could they be allowed in just to make a vote if they want to?

It's not really an option that I'm comfortable with, some users have obviously created new accounts and can vote with those.

As for letting people back in just to vote, IMHO they gave up their right to access the forum when they broke the rules.

Kaishowing
13-Dec-06, 18:54
As for letting people back in just to vote, IMHO they gave up their right to access the forum when they broke the rules.

Any other time I would agree 100%, but when a vote is being casted that may affect them to one degree or another, shouldn't they have as much say in it as anyone else?
After all, unless they're banned forever, they'll be posting with a clean-slate on here in the future under the very rules which the elected dozen will be helping to establish.
Even if they only get to cast their vote then resume the banned status it would be fairer.

Niall Fernie
13-Dec-06, 19:22
I agree with Colin, even though these users could see that big change was on the horizon (and it is) they could not keep within the current set of rules. This did not do much for their credibility.

Kaishowing
13-Dec-06, 19:34
I agree with Colin, even though these users could see that big change was on the horizon (and it is) they could not keep within the current set of rules. This did not do much for their credibility.

Perhaps so, but credibility wasn't the issue. A fair democratic process was.
I would have thought that the issue of credability was far more relevant to those being voted for, not those who cast the votes.:D

Gogglebox
13-Dec-06, 21:08
Hope the poll turn out increases - -out of about 1100 users 89 is not a big turn out

Its obviously not caught the voters imaginations 8% turn out so far
Hope theres a late rush to the ballot box

Drum up some votes, doesnt matter what folk vote for, its the fact that they vote - -It endorses the usergroup that is eventually chosen

Gives folk a reason to moan after too if their choice doesnt get in!!!

jamieS
13-Dec-06, 21:18
Colin,
Is it possible for you put out a email to all active members of the forums, advising them that there is an important poll for them to take part in?

Colin Manson
13-Dec-06, 21:33
I could but I'm hesitant to start spamming people, I think the vote reflects those that care about the process, I think a large majority don't care either way as the rules/moderation at them moment aren't an issue.

I don't think we've seem a poll with much over 100 votes in the past (I could be wrong but if memory serves me...) and some of those have been sticky polls for ages.

Bill Fernie
13-Dec-06, 21:38
It has become the behemoth of the web in Caithness surf nights, a sprawling jungle of coverage in which the biggest beasts of webcasting roam uttering strange war whoops and clashing with predators beamed from all around the kingdom.

Unrivalled as both news event and fantasy playground for computer whizzkids, Election night is now firmly fixed as a great web moment.

The Org has been covering election nights for no years. Before that men in dinner jackets sat stiffly before microphones telling a grateful nation whom their next user group would be.

It didn't change that radically with the introduction of TESCO.
As was to be so often the case, it needed competition in the form of USER Group to spur the Org to raise its game.

The first of the Orgers, Super Moderator, was brought in to anchor what became a 24-hour a day programme.

In 2006, after a brief break with tradition, the hereditary principle was restored in the form of son of Super Moderator. Clearly having a Super moderator was becoming a pre-requisite of an Org election. In 2006 The Org bowed to the inevitable and scooped up the other Orgers – the Mods.
Now their stranglehold on webby stuff was complete.

It's not just the anchormen who have evolved: prediction of the result has become a high art form.

The Org has not yet commissioned its first exit poll, and has regularly ended up with egg all over its face as it has predicted the wrong result.

The howls of anguish from senior management can be heard around Org Centre: even the phrase "exit poll" has at times been banished from the pages.

Maybe that's being unfair, a little too harsh.

The operation is enormous: around one outside broadcast beams pictures into one regional hub, that then offer breaking stories to the central hub in Org Central.

At the same time, a 1000-strong results team on the forum is feeding tips stories and results from every part of the central machine, which itself sends the finished product to a mammoth graphics operation set up by Poll Manager Colin Manson

The graphics now receive equal amounts of affection and derision from the audience.

Colin Manson fronts the operation: he pays tribute to the "fantastic team" of graphic artists at the Org and insists that despite his own much imitated high energy routine, it's not an elevated game show.

"It's not an entertainment show, it's a show that explains how the vote is unravelling, how and why people are voting and what it's going to mean - it's a major national occasion.

"But ok, if we can have a bit of a laugh and entertain people a bit at the same time, all the better."

The big change over the years of webbing the event may be the attitude and activity of the users to the presence of web cams in future elections. A few early Orgers were arguably the first who really understood the Org and the power of the image.

Asked how he felt on the progress of the election launch Niall told the country that he felt like a drink.

Porshiepoo is preparing her Francis St of Assisi prayer ready to climb the steps of her new Orger residence.

But will late voters push the org-swingometer to the left and allow them to take the entrance to The Blackstairs to new heights – Will she be greeted by hundreds of cheering well-wishers waving the flag of St Andrews.

Where did they all come from? Bill Fernie has little doubt: it was a set up by the Gregarious party, which was why he insisted on playing the commentary cool against the near hysteria of the crowd in Orger Land.

"That was a contrivance," says Bill.

He was ticked off in the early days when he described a visit by some far off orgers visit to webbyland in the same terms - but he is adamant that you need to point up how web pages are manipulated.

"The view at the time was that if you were watching it live you just had to be straight about it, and I thought 'no, you don't.'
"You have to point out that what the viewer sees is not necessarily the whole truth."

The Org political reporter

And er thanks to the BEEB…

Naefearjustbeer
13-Dec-06, 22:04
I could but I'm hesitant to start spamming people, I think the vote reflects those that care about the process, I think a large majority don't care either way as the rules/moderation at them moment aren't an issue.

I don't think we've seem a poll with much over 100 votes in the past (I could be wrong but if memory serves me...) and some of those have been sticky polls for ages.

Do the number of voters tie in with how many folk have used the forums over the last few days. Maybe many of the active users have not been active recently enough to realise what has happened/is happening. I agree that you shouldn't email every user as you will end up with a whole lot more folk coming along trying to read all the goings on and starting a new batch of heated discussions. They will slow the forum down or even crash it and then there will be more talk of miserable user syndrome.. Let it carry on naturally. I would say.

jamieS
13-Dec-06, 22:10
It has become the behemoth of the web in Caithness surf nights, a sprawling jungle of coverage in which the biggest beasts of webcasting roam uttering strange war whoops and clashing with predators beamed from all around the kingdom.

Unrivalled as both news event and fantasy playground for computer whizzkids, Election night is now firmly fixed as a great web moment.

The Org has been covering election nights for no years. Before that men in dinner jackets sat stiffly before microphones telling a grateful nation whom their next user group would be.

As was to be so often the case, it needed competition in the form of USER Group to spur the Org to raise its game.

The first of the Orgers, Super Moderator, was brought in to anchor what became a 24-hour a day programme.

In 2006, after a brief break with tradition, the hereditary principle was restored in the form of son of Super Moderator. Clearly having a Super moderator was becoming a pre-requisite of an Org election. In 2006 The Org bowed to the inevitable and scooped up the other Orgers – the Mods.

It's not just the anchormen who have evolved: prediction of the result has become a high art form.

The Org has not yet commissioned its first exit poll, and has regularly ended up with egg all over its face as it has predicted the wrong result.

The howls of anguish from senior management can be heard around Org Centre: even the phrase "exit poll" has at times been banished from the pages.

The operation is enormous: around one outside broadcast beams pictures into one regional hub, that then offer breaking stories to the central hub in Org Central.

At the same time, a 1000-strong results team on the forum is feeding tips stories and results from every part of the central machine, which itself sends the finished product to a mammoth graphics operation set up by Poll Manager Colin Manson

The graphics now receive equal amounts of affection and derision from the audience.

Colin Manson fronts the operation: he pays tribute to the "fantastic team" of graphic artists at the Org and insists that despite his own much imitated high energy routine, it's not an elevated game show.

"It's not an entertainment show, it's a show that explains how the vote is unravelling, how and why people are voting and what it's going to mean - it's a major national occasion.

"But ok, if we can have a bit of a laugh and entertain people a bit at the same time, all the better."

The big change over the years of webbing the event may be the attitude and activity of the users to the presence of web cams in future elections. A few early Orgers were arguably the first who really understood the Org and the power of the image.

Asked how he felt on the progress of the election launch Niall told the country that he felt like a drink.

Porshiepoo is preparing her Francis St of Assisi prayer ready to climb the steps of her new Orger residence.

But will late voters push the org-swingometer to the left and allow them to take the entrance to The Blackstairs to new heights – Will she be greeted by hundreds of cheering well-wishers waving the flag of St Andrews.

Where did they all come from? Bill Fernie has little doubt: it was a set up by the Gregarious party, which was why he insisted on playing the commentary cool against the near hysteria of the crowd in Orger Land.

He was ticked off in the early days when he described a visit by some far off orgers visit to webbyland in the same terms - but he is adamant that you need to point up how web pages are manipulated.

"The view at the time was that if you were watching it live you just had to be straight about it, and I thought 'no, you don't.'
"You have to point out that what the viewer sees is not necessarily the whole truth."

And er thanks to the BEEB…

Nice One Bill, Keep up the good reporting.

Gogglebox
13-Dec-06, 22:28
Is this TWELVE votes a practice run for the elections in May when we will have to put more Xs than a spot the ball coupon

That should be straight forward!! lol

Praetorian
13-Dec-06, 22:30
This is a poll for volunteers who wished to volunteer to offer their help not an election campaign or a popularity contest. I thought the idea of this poll was that there was vote of no confidence in the resident moderators and as such a new group would try to iron out the differences aired over the weekend. Several comments made here suggest people are more volunteering than others.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Dec-06, 22:43
I voted for the 12 that I feel could make the best of the group.I'm a Caithness Org. Forum orger who loves this site and the forum when it starts to go :cool: :cool: .I feel wi the folk who I voted for will take this forum forward,the site itself is one o' the best in Scotland.Canuck?Did ye pass the experiment I set ye?

Coolio
13-Dec-06, 23:59

And er thanks to the BEEB…Do admin intend trivialising the user group the same way they're trivialising this poll?

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 00:29
hmm i seem to remember reading bills same words on another website sorry i am very forgetfull though correct me if im wrong i probably am

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Dec-06, 00:40
A forum comes doon to one thing and one thing only......THREADS......nothin to do wi usergroups or moderators....THREADS.We all are the forum,the one thing that bugs me in this place,is when a poster tells someone in the forum that their thread was rubbish,when that poster never brings up a topic aw conversation.

So watch when we may in the past say the org has gone doon hill.It hasnae,we as forumers have.

Bill Fernie
14-Dec-06, 00:44
Here is the link to the original
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/655207.stm

We can take things seriously but still keep a sense of proportion and add a dash of tongue in cheek humour. In most groups and committees there are times when it can enliven things a little.

As far as I am concerned the User Group is reference group and their views will be considered on anything they come up with and on any issues we feel it would be useful to have wider set of opinions on. It does not mean that everything they ask for will happen.

The User Group is not a replacement for the moderators group. Hopefully it will be possible for the User Group to make some good suggestions for changes that we can consider.

Coolio
14-Dec-06, 00:58
Here is the link to the original
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/655207.stm

We can take things seriously but still keep a sense of proportion and add a dash of tongue in cheek humour. In most groups and committees there are times when it can enliven things a little.

As far as I am concerned the User Group is reference group and their views will be considered on anything they come up with and on any issues we feel it would be useful to have wider set of opinions on. It does not mean that everything they ask for will happen.

The User Group is not a replacement for the moderators group. Hopefully it will be possible for the User Group to make some good suggestions for changes that we can consider.
Are there going to be new moderators elected by this user group at some point because quite frankly that is what this is all about, in other words a distict lack of trust in the current regime which you have very little chance of regaining?

Ojibwa
14-Dec-06, 00:59
When will the poll be closed ?

jinglejangle
14-Dec-06, 01:02
This poll will close on 14-12-2006 at 20:54

it says this just above the actual poll :D

Coolio
14-Dec-06, 01:05
This poll will close on 14-12-2006 at 20:54

it says this just above the actual poll :D
And tomorrow you'll have a user group of toothless tigers believing they have a chance to change the org for the better.

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 01:10
at least the orgers will hopefully be reassured with a user group where they can voice there opinions, It wouldnt do if there was any influence from admin mod camp etc, look forward to the way forward, oops repeated myself

Metalattakk
14-Dec-06, 01:12

First read there I thought you'd said "breasts"....

Maybe no' so far from the truth. ;)

[lol]

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 01:19
stop it metal my sides are sore, thats the worst with internet typing U can pick things up wrong, or did U? lol

Metalattakk
14-Dec-06, 01:23
Maybe not. It could have been a typo!

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 01:26
my spilling * spelling is terrible it always gets me into trouble

JAWS
14-Dec-06, 02:23
Saxo01, I'd be lost without a spel chequer! :lol:

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 02:28
me 2 im an ignorant twit or whatever

Bill Fernie
14-Dec-06, 02:32
Coolio - the Users Group will not be electing moderators.

Saxo01
14-Dec-06, 02:51
Thats it exactly so nowts changed were still at the mercy of the mods whatever mood or fun theyd like to have with a user

Metalattakk
14-Dec-06, 03:22
But Saxo01, that's just what we have to put up with. It's their site, they can do what they want with it.

But, if the fair majority of the usergroup's recommendations are just blatantly ignored then that very same usergroup will not be slow in their condemnation, and before too long there will be repercussions.

I firmly believe that moderators should not be elected by the users themselves. They should be chosen by the owner of the board, and chosen on their ability and skill at the unenviable task of moderating forums (and nothing else). It's his board after all.

But we, the users, won't really put up with much more "underhanded" behaviour from the moderators - the latest revolt has demonstrated that perfectly well. I'm quite sure they now fully understand the implications of their actions and behaviour.

There will undoubtedly be changes in the moderation of the board, and that is to be welcomed. This is after all what we all want, is it not?

Gogglebox
14-Dec-06, 03:36
I think the idea of the usergroup is to make proposals that may help make the administration and moderation of the site a bit easier and a bit clearer to the users

Also maybe to find a way to rebuild trust within the members of the org and stop this incident being flung up at every oportunity in the future.

At the end of the day they are only proposals only Bill, Niall and Colin can decide if they are workable or if they make their job more complicated.

Niall has already stated that they were seriously considering closing the forums, hopefully the usergroup can find a way that keeps users, mods and admin happy and encourages them to carry on with what is a good site that is enjoyed by many.

To lose the forums would be so disappointing to so many but you can see why as volunteers, they might want to pull the plug after this last week and the flak that has gone back and fore and some of the abuse seen was unforgiveable.

The Org must move forward, forget the past, get the org forums back on track, make such good debate the recently ex orgers will want to come back and make things attractive to Admin that they will want to keep going and continuing their success story for this site. The Usergroup is a great opportunity that they did not have to give us

Making the org attractive again is something we posters can all do by improving the threads and raising the level of debate. I remember some great debates on all sorts of topics i didnt even know i had an opinion on.
Sometimes i think if we were all to think for a few seconds more before we posted the quality of our opinions and comments would be so better
Saying that i could take a minute and improve my spelling too!!lol

Onwards and Upwards

Mr P Cannop
14-Dec-06, 13:28
who will all get on it ??

JAWS
14-Dec-06, 19:52
Thats it exactly so nowts changed were still at the mercy of the mods whatever mood or fun theyd like to have with a user"Thure's non sa blind as them wot won't see." Weel, tha's wat the' sez in't it?

EDDIE
14-Dec-06, 20:15
well with this new chatroom on the go it would be a good place to hold web meetings if there is problems with the forum so we can all have a say together and resovle the problem there and then what does everyone think about that.

Colin Manson
14-Dec-06, 21:58
Ok the Usergroup is

Porshiepoo
Weeboyagee
WeeBurd
Rheghead
Elenna
Ricco
Mr P Cannop
Gogglebox
Oddquine
RockChick
CrashBandicoot1979
IceBox

Tristan stepped down to avoid having 2 family members in the group.

I'll shortly be giving these users access to post in the New Usergroup section, everyone will be able to read the posts but only these users and the Admin and Moderators will be able to post in there.