PDA

View Full Version : strange lights following me whilst driving???!!

wolwol
15-Oct-12, 23:20
Hi. just trying to figure out what it is but was driving from thurso to lyth just now. when I got to west greenland an odd light was behind me it would shine like a high beam then a blue light would flash then they would go off. then a few seconds later be shining in my car again flash blue, then go off for a few minutes. it has done this all the way to my drive way. There before i turned it dissapeared and there was nothing there. it was incredibly strange and iam quite shook up. would anyone know what this could be?? Thanks

Alrock
15-Oct-12, 23:27
High beam... Blue flashing light.... Sure you didn't have the police behind you?

wolwol
15-Oct-12, 23:32
No it was only 1 highbeam then would go off. dont think the police woul be driving around with no head lights on at all.

Alrock
15-Oct-12, 23:36
No it was only 1 highbeam then would go off. dont think the police woul be driving around with no head lights on at all.

Maybe they where bored so decided to have a game of "Lets Freak Out An Unsuspecting Motorist On a Spooky Dark Country Road"

wolwol
15-Oct-12, 23:43
Maybe they where bored so decided to have a game of "Lets Freak Out An Unsuspecting Motorist On a Spooky Dark Country Road" Yes i though that too but one minute its really far away. Then the next time it comes on its right behind me...

Alrock
15-Oct-12, 23:44
Yes i though that too but one minute its really far away. Then the next time it comes on its right behind me...

Could have been 2 of them playing "Lets Freak Out An Unsuspecting Motorist On a Spooky Dark Country Road Tag"

Phill
16-Oct-12, 10:04
Silent Black Helicopters from Portgower!:eek::eek::eek:

secrets in symmetry
17-Oct-12, 00:06
Silent Black Helicopters from Portgower!:eek::eek::eek:Nonsense! They were secessionists - they flash blue lights when they're lost, which is most of the time.

Dog-eared
17-Oct-12, 11:18
Are you sure it was in Caithness. Your location is given as New Zealand.

Angel
17-Oct-12, 20:10
It is most likely one of those super high torch's they use for lamping... If it had one of those krypton (i think they are called) the beam of light appears to change colour for a split second. This colour change is always relevant to the beams centre. the torch's magnifing angle and the point it catches your eye...

You often see in on dark nights, car headlamps especially over the bridges at Georgmass on cars...

Hope this helps...

Angel...

Jerrico
18-Oct-12, 21:15
I reckon its idiots out Fox lamping using blue lamp filter, foxes become shy to white light then there's a need to use filters if your out hunting for these poor animals. I've seen Fox lampers drive on the road with no vehicle lights on just the spot lamp glaring, they even drive on the road using night vision goggles that's the idiots your dealing with no regard for anybody or anything, they even trespass on peoples land and property without permission!

Phill
19-Oct-12, 08:11
BBC: Freaky lights in sky (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-19989427).
:eek: