PDA

View Full Version : Tiddles needs a home!

Liz
12-Dec-06, 19:05
Tiddles is a lovely big (and I mean big!:eek:) black and white 8 year old tom cat who, sadly, had to come into foster care a few months ago as his elderly owner was no longer able to care for him.

We are really worried about him as he is so depressed and the only thing which will help is a loving home where he will get the TLC he is used to!
Anne, his fosterer, is doing a great job caring for him but nothing beats a permanent home.

He would probably be best suited to a quieter home with older children.

If you can give Tiddles the home he so desperately needs then please pm me.
Anyone who is interested is very welcome to go and meet him at his fosterers.

Thanks!

Liz
30-Dec-06, 19:32
Just bringing this back up to the top in the hope that someone could give Tiddles a home?

We also have quite a few other lovely cats in need of homes.

Sadly there are stray cats needing to come into foster care but we have no room.

So if you or anyone you know can give Tiddles and the others a lovely home for 2007 then please pm me.

Many thanks!

Woolie
17-Jan-07, 23:13
Wish i could help but i have 2 cats and 2 dogs myself so it would not be a good idea I myself love cats and would give a home to one tommorow but as i say my 2 would'nt allow it. Hope tiddles gets a good home real soon.

Liz
17-Jan-07, 23:28
I'm delighted to say that Tiddles has got a lovely new home!:lol:

He is so much happier and loves his new home.

Also the two cats who were dumped at Reiss have been equally lucky to find a brilliant new home together!

This makes all the hard work worthwhile!

Thanks for your best wishes Woolie.

Allsorts
18-Jan-07, 16:50
I just wanted to say what a great job Liz and the other foster folk do. My sister Roo and I (Tigger) were rescued by Liz when we are made homeless in December. She put us with a lovely foster mum who looked after us until our new home was found. We are now settled in our new home and its just great. Kids play with us the whole time, and we have a lovely soft bed for peace of mind.
If anyone of you could offer a cat a home please get in touch with Liz. I am sure she will find you the purrfect cat.
Thanks again LIz
Tigger and Roo

carasmam
18-Jan-07, 17:08
Well done !! Tiddles, Tigger and Roo - Glad Liz found you all homes :D

Liz
18-Jan-07, 18:57
I just wanted to say what a great job Liz and the other foster folk do. My sister Roo and I (Tigger) were rescued by Liz when we are made homeless in December. She put us with a lovely foster mum who looked after us until our new home was found. We are now settled in our new home and its just great. Kids play with us the whole time, and we have a lovely soft bed for peace of mind.
If anyone of you could offer a cat a home please get in touch with Liz. I am sure she will find you the purrfect cat.
Thanks again LIz
Tigger and Roo

Thanks ever so much Tigger and Roo. I know you are enjoying your lovely new home with Allsorts and family.

Lets hope we find all the rest of our cats such a nice home.

Lots of love
Liz
xxx:D

Woolie
18-Jan-07, 21:59
So glad tiddies has found a lovely new home sure he will have a lovely long life. xxx for tiddles