PDA

View Full Version : Most un-user friendly Website

Angel
12-Oct-12, 20:45
I have noticed as of late, that some of the websites are terible to navigate through. They seem to be based on everyone understanding the website designers logic, or lack of it...
They seem to have an idea, develope a page then the next as you do, then realise 'should have done it differently' but still continue patching it up in random lay-outs etc...
I know what all you techy's would say, if I pointed out any specifics, "what' wrong with it", "it's obvious what to do/where to go next"...

So what is the worst planned/designed website you have been too?

Angel...

joxville
12-Oct-12, 21:02
I'm going back about 4 years with this one but I still get chills thinking about it, the worst I've ever known is the O2 website. Whenever I wanted to find out any info it was a nightmare to navigate, I'd spend ages just trying to do the simplest of things, I dreaded the thought of having to use it, which I did often, in fact it was so bad that I phoned them and told them so, and when my contract came up for renewal I ended it, citing their website and my experience as the reason why. I don't know whether its been improved since then.

Angel
18-Oct-12, 20:08
It appears that most people can navigate all the websites with ease... Hmmm interesting... muat go back to school...

Angel...

pmcd
18-Oct-12, 20:27
Any website which makes you sign up with username and password, then won't let you in three months later when you've forgotten %di)Opl2p$, without some incredible rigmarole which involves a new password which must have letter, symbols and numbers in both upper and lower case, then answer a couple of questions before taking you to your e-mail to corroborate your identity before being sent to another screen to re-type your new password, after which you feel completely mutinous and so go to a rival's website, only to find the next tiime you have to sign up with username.....etc....

Invisible
19-Oct-12, 12:58
Reverb Nation