PDA

View Full Version : Northener

secrets in symmetry
11-Oct-12, 23:28
My recent thread about the disappearance of John Little seemed to have a positive effect. Then, today, another old lag reappeared. So let's try another conjuring trick. :cool:

Where did Northener go? Did he pick up his wally and take it home in disgust, or has something more serious happened?

golach
11-Oct-12, 23:50
My recent thread about the disappearance of John Little seemed to have a positive effect. Then, today, another old lag reappeared. So let's try another conjuring trick. :cool:

Where did Northener go? Did he pick up his wally and take it home in disgust, or has something more serious happened?

Bring back Tubthumper, miss his poems

secrets in symmetry
11-Oct-12, 23:53
Yes, him too - and Torvaig. :cool:

golach
11-Oct-12, 23:57
Yes, him too - and Torvaig. :cool:

Torvaig just lurks, but yes her too

ducati
12-Oct-12, 00:16
Them that don't anymore are fed up of those of us that do. So it is a bit sad shouting to them in the ether.

joxville
12-Oct-12, 00:44
I think someone posted previously saying Northener had moved to Shetland. Torvaig does indeed keeps an eye on the forum but rarely posts; most threads tend to descend into cheap shots and people taking things too personal, so sound argument and respect for another's opinion is a thing of the past, so I don't blame her for not posting often.

Phill
12-Oct-12, 08:11
I have it on good authority that northener was sectioned and placed into the care of a secure unit having been dragged out of the river after apparently arguing with a scorrie he claimed was called Elvis!

Ricanna
14-Oct-12, 18:57
What about Shelley Bain. She has gone also and is missed

Alice in Blunderland
15-Oct-12, 16:43
Facebook is a more likely place to find a lot of folkies:D

secrets in symmetry
17-Oct-12, 00:13
You have an option to become part of the solution, not the problem.

Decent conversation and debate is the result of people conversing and debating. Not lurking.
Yes! Whinging lurkers are the problem, they will never be the solution until they stop lurking. They whinge like wimps, which tells you everything...

billmoseley
17-Oct-12, 14:36
Yes! Whinging lurkers are the problem, they will never be the solution until they stop lurking. They whinge like wimps, which tells you everything... i'm hurt S I S as i'm a lurker and very rare whinge i usually pop up when i want to lighten things up a little. btw hows your bus bird lolol

secrets in symmetry
18-Oct-12, 00:33
i'm hurt S I S as i'm a lurker and very rare whinge i usually pop up when i want to lighten things up a little. btw hows your bus bird lololYou're not a lurker Bill, you have over 700 posts in less than 3 years. :cool:

Sadly, I still haven't seen Violet since that first night. Nor has that hard to get fiend Northener reappeared!

John Little
18-Oct-12, 08:50
Fiend! Maybe Northener has moved to Portgower.... :0

Phill
18-Oct-12, 10:12
Fiend! Northener was removed to Portgower.... :0Fixed it for you.

billmoseley
18-Oct-12, 10:32
strange isn't as the long nights draw in Portgower comes back to the fore again. Maybe some of our lost souls from the org will appear too?

secrets in symmetry
20-Oct-12, 17:36
Nothing from Northener - yet....

Oh well, it was worth a try. Enjoy the company of your mate Wally!

annemarie482
24-Oct-12, 22:38
I can confirm he has moved to Shetland to be nearer his poorly mother.
I'm still in contact with him through Facebook :)
He's still as witty and cheeky as ever lol

northener
01-Nov-12, 20:36
Annemarie's just given me a heads up on this thread!

I hope everyone on the Org is keeping well, I've had some good laughs on here and some excellent discussions in the past.

Yes, we had to make a big decision and move up to Shetland to be closer to my parents, who are knocking on a bit now. We love it up here but do miss Caithness and a lot of people in the County.

I keep meaning to pop in now and again. Must make more of an effort!

:Razz