PDA

View Full Version : Equine Stunt Show in Caithness?

Kally
10-Oct-12, 19:40
So the HND Students in the North Highland College are in the midst of planning their 3rd Year Event, and our main idea right now is to have a Medieval Themed Day and bring up an Equestrian Stunt Team called Riders of the Storm. Of course, there wouldn't be much point having them come all the way up if nobody was interested in seeing them, so this is where I come in.

Would any of you pay a reasonable price to come to the new College Dale Farm for a Day out to see these people perform? It's not necessarily exclusive to "Horsey" people, anyone can come and watch it, so it would be something for everyone. We would also have various other activities going on, (Raffle, Fancy Dress for kids, Food, Teas and Coffees, Lessons after the show!)

So, what do you say? Please vote on the poll and give your reasons for whatever choice you chose, this is a Market Research Task for our module, so any input you can all give us would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much for reading and voting!

Riders of the Storm Official Website: http://www.ridersofthestorm.co.uk/home.html

ter21wat
10-Oct-12, 21:54
Excellent idea!! Riders of the Storm look brilliant...and scary lol!! Would be great to have something like this to come up to the county and sounds like it would be a great day out for the family....something different from the usual side shows etc. Might encourage a few more people to take up an interest in riding and horses...which would be a good thing for the local riding schools if it generated extra lessons etc :) I would definitely go and take my friends kids with me. Have you posted a link to this on any of the caithness sites on facebook?

Kally
11-Oct-12, 04:14
Not yet we haven't, but it is definitely something we will be doing, as well as advertising on the local radio stations and newspapers too :) I'm so excited to see this much interest so far, we also think it would be great, people don't generally get to see this kind of thing really, so it would be a very nice change from the usual events that go on in our area :)

Indian_Shadow_Moon
11-Oct-12, 22:23
It'll all depend. Do you all think you have enough parking space for at least half the tickets you'll be selling? people can't exactly park on the road there lmao however I feel it is a great idea and would love to attend, as well as others I know!

Kally
14-Oct-12, 21:59
Bumping this up a bit :)

Ash87
29-Oct-12, 16:42
Think this looks great! Tickets to the show would be a great idea for Christmas presents if you could time ticket sales around the festive season! Even if the show was going to be later on in the year. Good luck with it! Will certainly be attending if it goes ahead :)

Kally
17-Dec-12, 19:00
Tickets are now for sale! See the link below for more information! :)

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?193902-Equine-Stunt-Team-Tickets-NOW-FOR-SALE