Mik.M.
10-Oct-12, 16:28
You`d think that a "journalist" would be able to spell properly:confused

*Martin*
10-Oct-12, 16:48
You'd think a troll would be able to use a full stop properly. :confused

sids
10-Oct-12, 18:40
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?189100-Excaped-prisoner-recaptured&p=981348#post981348

The guy doesn't wear a cape any more. That's all.

Corrie 3
10-Oct-12, 19:01
You`d think that a "journalist" would be able to spell properly:confused
Noel is just making the point that he is human just like the rest of us. Have you never made a mistake in your life?

C3.

Mik.M.
10-Oct-12, 21:28
Noel is just making the point that he is human just like the rest of us. Have you never made a mistake in your life?
You'd think a troll would be able to use a full stop properly. :confused

Plenty of mistakes Corrie3, and *Martin* I`m no Troll and you should remember who it was who managed to help you get your son`s phone back!

Moira
10-Oct-12, 22:19
I'm confused about the purpose of this thread.

Are you casting doubt in Noel Donaldson's direction because of a typo or are you sore because *Martin* didn't publicly acknowledge the fact you got his son's phone back.....??

*Martin*
10-Oct-12, 22:39
My son has never had an iPhone? Infact now that I think about it, I don't even have a son :)

secrets in symmetry
10-Oct-12, 22:52
Excaped Prisoner

You`d think that a "journalist" would be able to spell properly:confusedPerhaps Nole is an Expresso drinker. :cool:

Invisible
11-Oct-12, 09:25
neeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaw neeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Watch out! spelling police!

Mik.M.
11-Oct-12, 12:20
*Martin*Theres a mistake from me then,the wrong Martin,oh and one from you,I never mentioned Iphone.
Moira. Just pointing out something that a journo should be able to do. (spell)

sids
11-Oct-12, 12:36
It's not a mistake. It's street jive-talk.

*Martin*
11-Oct-12, 13:13
oh and one from you

See, we all make mistakes.

What do you do for a living? I'm assuming from your posts you've never made even a small mistake at work?

Moira
13-Oct-12, 00:25
My son has never had an iPhone? Infact now that I think about it, I don't even have a son :)

Now, that did make me smile. :)

Another non-story by someone with a gripe. Thanks *Martin*.

Dadie
13-Oct-12, 00:45
maybe its just a typo.
Ex escaped prisoner?
Big headline...little story.....