PDA

View Full Version : Not long now...

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 00:20
Ten days till the days are gonna get longer! Roll on the 21st, a day that really is a tangible reason for having a wee dram to celebrate!

Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

Kenn
12-Dec-06, 00:28
A WEE dram. I'm gonna be downing a big one and counting the extra minutes of each day.

connieb19
12-Dec-06, 00:29
is that the night we're supposed to dance naked at the Trinkie. :eek:

Rheghead
12-Dec-06, 00:32

Is that an ancient Caithnessian ritual? :D

krieve
12-Dec-06, 00:36
No thats the 15th lol:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
12-Dec-06, 09:03
No thats the 15th lol:eek:

Oh no the org night out ..............Id rather dance fully clothed at a disco not naked at the Trinkie ;)

Wizzbang
12-Dec-06, 09:25
I like the cold and the wet and long nights ...Am I the only one ?

Arikara
12-Dec-06, 15:14
Can't come soon enough! 9 days to go! :D

squidge
12-Dec-06, 17:26
Oh hurry up its barely got light the last few days

crashbandicoot1979
12-Dec-06, 17:57
I like the cold and the wet and long nights ...Am I the only one ?

I quite like the winter nights provided I have no reason to go out and can stay beside the fire! But I'm afraid to say I'm definitely looking forward to the longer days again!!!

Errogie
14-Dec-06, 20:12
There's not much notable difference until the end of January.
Of course we should never have put the clocks back....

Through
15-Dec-06, 13:02
Ten days till the days are gonna get longer! Roll on the 21st, a day that really is a tangible reason for having a wee dram to celebrate!

Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

Amen to that Rheg, I'm dying of despair just now. Normally I manage to blot out the darkness and the weather and cling ontil New Year. Once we get into the New Year, that's when I start to look forward to more light and, don't laugh, better weather. I always manage to persuade myself that we're going towards better weather, even although it is normally bad for some time yet.

This year, my "blotting out" just hasn't worked.

Through
15-Dec-06, 13:04

Do many good looking women do that Connie? I think I'll pop through for a look.

danc1ngwitch
15-Dec-06, 14:19
can i dance nakie at the trinkie and shock all lol

crashbandicoot1979
15-Dec-06, 14:23
can i dance nakie at the trinkie and shock all lol

I think we should all dance naked at the Trinkie :eek:

danc1ngwitch
15-Dec-06, 14:29
throws arms inta the night sky, wiggles my booty, squidges my tum tum lol cold and covered in wrinkles what a sight we would all be..[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
16-Dec-06, 14:45
Nipped to the trinkie last night on my way home...........well what did I see........nothing ,not a bare but in sight ....oh well maybe next year, mind you it was a bit chilly :eek: ;)

Elenna
16-Dec-06, 14:59
Heehee...Well, there is always next Thursday night (21st)....;)

danc1ngwitch
16-Dec-06, 16:12
Oh nooo there was no bare tooshie's running and swaying every where, heck can you imagine[lol]

Through
17-Dec-06, 00:11
Well I can always give it a whirl on Monday night if I get enough moral support.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Dec-06, 00:16
Moral support mmmm......... maybe not but whats the bets a certain Mr Fernie might be hiding in the bushes with his camera ready to post on the org next day. :eek:

Through
17-Dec-06, 00:22
Moral support mmmm......... maybe not but whats the bets a certain Mr Fernie might be hiding in the bushes with his camera ready to post on the org next day. :eek:

That wouldn't work Alice. I've broken every camera that was ever aimed anywhere near my general direction.