PDA

View Full Version : Sat-Nav for The Org

Kaishowing
11-Dec-06, 22:40
Okay...following someone's suggestion in another thread, let's see if a consensus of opinion is reached this way.
I hope I get all general points of view covered.
This may be redundant, but it would let people see where we all stand.
Only 4 basic options as I wanted to keep it simple..more details can be added later by others...This is meant to be VERY general.

(poll will run for 24 hours)

Colin Manson
11-Dec-06, 22:53
It might help to read my post on the thread and edit your poll :D

Kaishowing
11-Dec-06, 22:58
I'm not sure how to edit a poll once it's been started (LOL), so I'll let it stand as is.
It was only meant as an indicator about how people felt in a direct way, rather than have a cicular argument on several threads.
With the existing options it should be informative just to see which way the wind blows in the main. :D
please vote as you would normally.
Thank you.

N.B. I should point out that Colin has stated in another thread that Mod's (past & present I believe) were never intended to be part of the User Group.

weeboyagee
11-Dec-06, 23:24
If I can be so bold I think you're on the right lines here Kaishowing. You can clearly see already that there is what can clearly be seen on the other thread and that is a concern with the members (although not mine) and the moderators and the forum needs to (whether it likes it or not) take stock of this in considering a resolve.

I've said enough on all this tonight so I am retiring from posting until tomorrow, plus I have been hogging the comp all night and Alice In Blunderland is gonna kick my butt if I don't make way for her soon - I seriously hope we get progress between today and Friday - I am looking forward to the night out - who is buying the first round??????

Ciao the niao folks. See yas later....

WBG :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
11-Dec-06, 23:40
Weeboyagee time to get your plastic out and buy us a round. :eek: