PDA

View Full Version : Cameron on Twitter.

shazzap
08-Oct-12, 14:34
David Cameron is on Twitter. Have just left some very nice comments for him. NOT.

Invisible
08-Oct-12, 16:26
David Cameron is on Twitter. Have just left some very nice comments for him. NOT.

Is it actually David Cameron or someone posting on his behalf? I'd hope he wouldn't have the time for twitter between, you know, running the country and all.

shazzap
08-Oct-12, 16:35
https://twitter.com/David_Cameron

Invisible
08-Oct-12, 16:41
So do you feel that by contacting the P.M with negative comments that he will take action on them?

shazzap
08-Oct-12, 17:16
So do you feel that by contacting the P.M with negative comments that he will take action on them?

No. Not really. But it makes me feel better.

ducati
08-Oct-12, 21:27
No. Not really. But it makes me feel better.

Watch it shazz, you'll end up in the pokey! :lol:

shazzap
08-Oct-12, 22:29
Watch it shazz, you'll end up in the pokey! :lol:

Don't care Ducati. I believe if you can work you should. i also know that not everyone who signs on is lazy or a cheat. But this goverment is taking things too far.
Immigration, benefit cuts, overseas aid our troops fighting wars that really have nothing to do with us. All these things really wind me up. My husband works, he is really ill and how long he will be able to carry on, i don't know. I can't work now. What will our, and people like us. Quality of life be like, if these idiots, with sticks up thier behinds, carry on doing what they are now. I have never voted in my life, as i am of the opinion that they all pee in the same pot. But i will next time around. Ukip.

tonkatojo
09-Oct-12, 10:27
https://twitter.com/David_Cameron

Just peeked at it, what a load of con, looked at his 34 following, guess what another load of cons chirping up his backside. LOL.

Wizzbang
09-Oct-12, 21:02
Cameron and Clegg remind me of Bert and Ernie from the Muppets

ducati
10-Oct-12, 22:27
I don't know about twitter, but I enjoyed his conference speech today. Very inspirational.

tonkatojo
11-Oct-12, 09:22
I don't know about twitter, but I enjoyed his conference speech today. Very inspirational.

I think the highlight was when his wife came on at the end and he pointed to an anonymous person in the crowd to her(as the yanks do) and to hide his embarrassment asked her for the compulsory kiss.

How much was this a repeat of his crap from previous jollies, noted he didn't blame the Labour party for the current global crisis LOL.

Corrie 3
11-Oct-12, 09:43
I have to agree with you Duke, I am very inspired by the Tory conference.

C3.