PDA

View Full Version : Missing Black cat!

bustergirl
03-Oct-12, 22:49
Hello, my cat teddy has been missing since this morning. we are in the spring park area of Thurso. he is Black with a white patch on his neck, he is small for his age and he is 2 years old. he was found in bushes infront of my house near mine, he must have been left behind by his mother and he is part feral cat. he meows alot so we identify him easily. He has big eyes and looks quite fluffy and fuzzy. if you see or hear a cat meowing constantly it may be him because that is the perfect description. if u see or know where he is please could you pm me as we r missing him and want him to return safe. Thankyou xx

mirandarainbow
04-Oct-12, 16:28
hiya! Has he turned up yet? :( Will keep an eye out, I'm up at Thurso East everyday, so perhaps he's gone hunting that way. Hope he comes home :( x

bustergirl
04-Oct-12, 19:02
not yet:( my mum was down at thurso east earlier and was shouting on him as he would meow in response usually...but no sign unfortunately:( thankyou, i hope he comes home too, miss him so much:(

Liz
04-Oct-12, 23:04
Really hope he comes home soon.

Most cats who go missing have been shut in somewhere so have you checked all outbuildings in the area?

balto
05-Oct-12, 19:51
We have been out looking for teddy over the past few days, shouting on him as he is a very vocal cat and would always answer back when i spoke to him lol, also phoned the vets and balmore but no sign there either, i have left my details incase a cat matching his description gets taken in, but as he is so timid i doubt that would happen, just hope its a case of he has lost his way home and he will find his way back.

cool
15-Oct-12, 23:38
I'm sorry to say but most cats with part ferral family usually have a ferral part in their blood and takes a matter of time to break out. Good luck finding him though.

balto
16-Oct-12, 13:05
this is what i think may have happened, i have looked for him before work and after work, but with no joy, he doesnt seem to want to be found.