PDA

View Full Version : Discount Vouchers

Baconbuttie
03-Oct-12, 18:37
A man knocked on our door last night selling discount vouchers on some hotel meals etc. costing £20 is this genuine? if so I might still be interested. Do they have a web site? I dont like buying things from doorstep callers but this sounds like a good deal and I might have been too hasty in saying no.

suth13
03-Oct-12, 18:59
Hi it's genuine there round every year at this time, i bought it a couple of years ago.

starfish
03-Oct-12, 20:00
my freind bought one last year and used it all the time she highly recommends them you can get them by calling a man i will pm you his number

aidipi
03-Oct-12, 22:02
Yes it is genuine. I had one last year and got my money back after two outings. I have now got one for this year and will be making good use of it. There are a few new restaurants on it this year and a couple have been taken off. BTW there is also a deal with Best Western Hotels in Perth you can use your card with.

linnie612
03-Oct-12, 22:54
There are also hotel accomodation deals in Inverness, Tain, Perth and other areas you can use in conjunction with your card.

Allsorts
04-Oct-12, 14:20
Who do you contact for one, as living in the country we usually miss him coming

linnie612
04-Oct-12, 14:46
I received mine as a present, but on the card it says - Premier Card Customer Service Line Tel:07813 675474.

Allsorts
04-Oct-12, 20:42
Thank you ;')