PDA

View Full Version : Second Leaked Moderator Page!!

cullbucket
11-Dec-06, 02:17
Yes its true! Someone sent me another leaked moderator forum page, on which the Mods discussed their admiration of Adolf Hitler, torturing puppies, and worst of all their latest plug-in -the "Pesky User". The pesky user plug-in delivers a small electric shock to those users who are determined to be "pesky" via their mouse. This is not intended to hurt the user, only to cause slight inconvenience in an attempt to restrict the time spent at the PC. Have a look under your mouse - if you can see a red light below it, then you can be affected. The users that the Mods were targeting as "pesky" included the under 16s, Welsh, curly haired, left handed, people whose second toe is longer than their big toe, renault drivers, people with freckles, the glaikit, no-wisers and numpties.
As I felt I did not fit into any of these categories, I smugly went out for a drive, only to feel a slight electric shock as I exited my car, wearing my polyester and acrylic shell suit. At first I thought it was static, then I remembered the plug-in! Later on, the lights flickered in my house so I must be a target. I wasted good money calling the electric company only to be told that there had been an earthquake - the lengths those Mods will go to cover their trail!!
Its been a good 2 years on the org, but now I must go.
I wont be back.....

Till after dinner at least.....

acameron
11-Dec-06, 02:23
LMAO - respect Cullbucket, my kind of humour

changilass
11-Dec-06, 02:32
I obviously have the same sence of humour as you AC, that is hillarious:lol:

JAWS
11-Dec-06, 02:46
Now, now folks, you must be serious about this.

Metalattakk
11-Dec-06, 03:40
Very humorous, cullbucket! :D

But....

Be sure that this issue is still not resolved, and there are many people who are still asking for answers. None of this will be allowed to be swept under the carpet.

Colin Manson
11-Dec-06, 03:53
Hey this should be in the Jokes forum WHY hasn't he been punished! ;)

Ricco
11-Dec-06, 08:56
Very droll, Cullbucket. LMSO

crashbandicoot1979
11-Dec-06, 10:02
What? Seriously???? My mouse has a red light below it! It really does, its a ball-less (ahem) mouse. Am I in the glaikit, numpty or no-wiser group? :lol:

Geo
11-Dec-06, 11:58
I sometimes drive a Renault! It's my father-in-law's though, so am I safe? ;)

Billy Boy
11-Dec-06, 12:23
lmao [lol] i think you should change your name to cully boy:lol:

peedie
11-Dec-06, 12:44
oh dear.... i have freckles, my second toes are bigger than my big toes and my hair is curly.....i'm going to be fried!!! [lol]

lmao!

lin
11-Dec-06, 12:47
So funny, just what we need after the weekend. Thank you very much.

Elenna
11-Dec-06, 13:21
I was laughing harder and harder with each line. Completely brilliant, Cullbucket! :lol:

squidge
11-Dec-06, 13:37
Thats very funny

I laughed a lot.

cuddlepop
11-Dec-06, 13:54
That was brilliant,you.ve got a great sense of humour,just what was needed.[lol]

cullbucket
11-Dec-06, 16:08
Hey this should be in the Jokes forum WHY hasn't he been punished! ;)

Oh no - please dont put me in orger jail - I heard what they use buckets for in the clink....

Alice in Blunderland
11-Dec-06, 18:35
Oh no - please dont put me in orger jail - I heard what they use buckets for in the clink....

You would be entitled to compensation then as everyone else in jail these days gets compensation for almost anything :lol:Just think, they are getting money for using buckets surely the bucket is entitled to more cash than any of them :confused

Liz
11-Dec-06, 19:57
Good one Cullbucket!!!

Gave us a much needed laugh! :lol:

Well done!

JAWS
12-Dec-06, 13:55
Hey this should be in the Jokes forum WHY hasn't he been punished! ;)You mean Cullbucket isn't "Deadly" serious?
It could lead to the end of the World as we know it! :eek:

JimH
12-Dec-06, 14:15
What am I going to do? I will build an earthquake shelter.
I must fit somewhere - but I don't drive a Renault.