PDA

View Full Version : April Jones

squidge
03-Oct-12, 17:16
It is breaking my heart to watch this - where is this child? I find myself checking the news every time i switch it on in hope they find her.

rich62_uk
03-Oct-12, 21:01
Same here ... I am not sure where I stand on the death penalty but I find myself screaming out for it when I hear a child has been taken/hurt/abused/murdered etc.

rich62_uk
05-Oct-12, 12:19
He has been charged with murder and they have sent the volunteers home, they are using a sonar boat covering 5 miles of the river to look for her... :(.

only me
05-Oct-12, 12:41
oh so sad,evil evil person .my heart sinks ,an innocent little girl outside playing i ask myself why oh why

RJM
05-Oct-12, 12:43
He has not been charged yet.

Rheghead
05-Oct-12, 12:54
Let us hope the child is found and there isn't a witch hunt for an innocent person.

squidge
05-Oct-12, 13:48
Lets all hold our own children a bit closer today.

only me
05-Oct-12, 16:36
so true squidge

rich62_uk
05-Oct-12, 16:44
I apologise ....

He has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

I am sure if I have that wrong someone will tell me.

Praying she will be found alive and yes I will hold my children a little closer tonight and pray for her safe return.

secrets in symmetry
05-Oct-12, 22:58
April Jones, you've been gone too long. :~(

annemarie482
06-Oct-12, 08:32
Found this link yesterday,
Explains why he's been arrested on suspicion of murder :(
Poor wee toot

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9589061/April-Jones-Police-launch-murder-inquiry-after-giving-up-hope-of-finding-her-alive.html

bustergirl
08-Oct-12, 09:58
breaks my heart knowing that there is some sick people out there who can take a child away from their family:( i have created a facebook page in hope she is safe, i will support the family untill that little girl is found, if i could i would be out there in wales helping search for her...thoughts are with her family and of course April.. here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/ThoughtsToAprilJonesX?fref=ts lets all show support and remain in hope that she is safe.

Iffy
08-Oct-12, 20:59
breaks my heart knowing that there is some sick people out there who can take a child away from their family:( i have created a facebook page in hope she is safe, i will support the family untill that little girl is found, if i could i would be out there in wales helping search for her...thoughts are with her family and of course April.. here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/ThoughtsToAprilJonesX?fref=ts lets all show support and remain in hope that she is safe.

Such a lovely, kind and very thoughtful message, bustergirl !! Yes, I think everyone really wants a good outcome for wee April.....just so, so ,so sad for her family :~( . . . . x

bustergirl
08-Oct-12, 22:52
Such a lovely, kind and very thoughtful message, bustergirl !! Yes, I think everyone really wants a good outcome for wee April.....just so, so ,so sad for her family :~( . . . . x me too:( i pray that one day she is found for the familys sake, shes a little girl that stole the heart of many she didnt know, my thoughts will always be with April and her family at this very sad and worrying time.:(