PDA

View Full Version : Lloyds TSB atm machine (Thurso)

Big G
10-Dec-06, 22:36
I went to Lloyds atm machine tonight as the one at the coop was broken. There was a man at it before me and he was looking a bit puzzled. So when it was my turn to go i checked it all out (for card readers etc) anyway i put in my card entered my pin checked my balance and then took out some money - on the screen it said 'processing please wait' so i waited and then it gave my card back and i waited for my money.... but no money came out! i then noiticed that the bit where the money comes out of was open, it must of been opened when i went (i never checked that bit) Anyway, i left with no money and went to the other atm just up from Lloyds and i checked my balance again and it appeared no money had been taken off. 'Phew'

Does it take a few minutes to come off your account as i went to another atm within 1 minute??
I wont be able to check now till the morning if it has taken double off or not.

Piglet
10-Dec-06, 22:41
It usually shows up stright away.

I was in Wick at the tsb machine there & it did the same thing

Tristan
10-Dec-06, 22:45
I went to Lloyds atm machine tonight as the one at the coop was broken. There was a man at it before me and he was looking a bit puzzled. So when it was my turn to go i checked it all out (for card readers etc) anyway i put in my card entered my pin checked my balance and then took out some money - on the screen it said 'processing please wait' so i waited and then it gave my card back and i waited for my money.... but no money came out! i then noiticed that the bit where the money comes out of was open, it must of been opened when i went (i never checked that bit) Anyway, i left with no money and went to the other atm just up from Lloyds and i checked my balance again and it appeared no money had been taken off. 'Phew'

Does it take a few minutes to come off your account as i went to another atm within 1 minute??
I wont be able to check now till the morning if it has taken double off or not.

Either way I would contact them right away.

Big G
10-Dec-06, 22:46
Either way I would contact them right away.
are they open on a Sunday and plus im with Bank Of Scotland not Lloyds??

Tristan
10-Dec-06, 22:52
are they open on a Sunday and plus im with Bank Of Scotland not Lloyds??

I would contact your branch under the lost/stolen card phone number
Get it on recorord that it has happened.

bky
11-Dec-06, 08:44
the atm at the TSB must be the most unreliable one in the town - its forever going heelz up - no money in it or cant put money in - giving out half a dozen deposit envelopes then jamming - hopeless

Murdina Bug
11-Dec-06, 15:58
Nah, the one at the wee co-op at Mount Pleasant must be the most frequently broken down one! It seems to take ages for the engineer to get to it as well (probably classed as off-shore!!)

auldalto
11-Dec-06, 16:12
To-day I went to the ATM at the TSB this morning and using my Bank of Scot. card asked for money (after checking my balance) got the message to get my card back got message to wait for money-alas it beeped at me several times but---no money.Went into TSB to complain but the girl said you will need to go to B.of Scot.Went to the B.of Scot.tooka balance showing money out but NO money back in so had to go to the desk where I was told I would get my money in about two weeks!!! All I can say is thank goodness it was only £20.00 not £200.00