PDA

View Full Version : orgers

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 20:26
It was so nice meeting one of the orgers the other day he was such a pleasant guy its easy to reply to comments on the org but its so nice when you meet them as on the org you can be anybody its nice being able to put a face to a name

joxville
01-Oct-12, 20:29
Just wait until you meet me, you'll fall in love and want to marry me! :-)

Angel
01-Oct-12, 20:32
I know and did...

Angel...

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 20:38
Just wait until you meet me, you'll fall in love and want to marry me! :-)Well should have an orgers night it would be nice to put a face to people but then again maybe for some it wudna be sorry joxville im married or i maybe considar it :lol:

Corrie 3
01-Oct-12, 21:02
It was so nice meeting one of the orgers the other day he was such a pleasant guy its easy to reply to comments on the org but its so nice when you meet them as on the org you can be anybody its nice being able to put a face to a name
Och, you went on your date with Sids then Doreen? Are you really telling me he is a really nice Guy and not like he comes across on here?

Will there be a second date between you?

C3...

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 21:18
Och, you went on your date with Sids then Doreen? Are you really telling me he is a really nice Guy and not like he comes across on here?

Will there be a second date between you?

C3...Now now Corrie im a respectable married woman:lol:. very happy tom thurso will have me being a tart and no it was not sids i met ha ha keep you guessing but im no telling ye now

Corrie 3
01-Oct-12, 21:45
Now now Corrie im a respectable married woman:lol:. very happy tom thurso will have me being a tart and no it was not sids i met ha ha keep you guessing but im no telling ye now
Don't tell me ...........you have been on a bus ride and a walk on the beach with Secrets in Symmetry? Lol.

C3......

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 22:05
Don't tell me ...........you have been on a bus ride and a walk on the beach with Secrets in Symmetry? Lol.

C3......No Corrie you invited me on the bus ride but had to say no im so sorry corrie ha ha x;)

squidge
01-Oct-12, 22:15
Doreen - tell corrie to stop fishing lol ....

Corrie 3
01-Oct-12, 22:20
Doreen - tell corrie to stop fishing lol ....
I think Doreen's date was a snogging session at the back of a windfarm with Rheghed!!!!

C3......;)

squidge
01-Oct-12, 22:23
Corrie!!!! You are sooooooooooooooooo nosy!

I am planning a trip north soon maybe we can all arrange a "go out" and you can line up likely suspects and quiz them lol

Corrie 3
01-Oct-12, 22:28
I am planning a trip north soon
As long as you don't bring Golach with you thats fine Squidge.................If you do, I am heading South!!!...Lol.

C3...................;)

Dadie
01-Oct-12, 22:41
Maybe meetng Golach would be safer than your location at the moment C3?
After the news tonight......you dont look too safe in the hottub!

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 22:53
Oh Corrie what have you done:roll:

Dadie
01-Oct-12, 22:56
She has as her location ....guess what?

Jimmy Saville's hot tub!:eek:

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 22:57
As long as you don't bring Golach with you thats fine Squidge.................If you do, I am heading South!!!...Lol.

C3...................;)Im heading south and its no wi travel its wi age any suggestions lol:lol:

squidge
01-Oct-12, 22:59
Wear purple .... with a red hat that doesn't go and doesn't suit you

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:01

C3...................;)O corrie can i come plllleeessseeeeee

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:04
Doreen - tell corrie to stop fishing lol ....Im trying squidge but hes very trying to lol:D

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:06
Wear purple .... with a red hat that doesn't go and doesn't suit younice one creasing masel absoloute ace comment still in kinks

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:10
nice one creasing masel absoloute ace comment still in kinkssquidge im in bed and still laughing o youhave made me hysteric cant stop laughing thank you xx

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:12
squidge im in bed and still laughing o youhave made me hysteric cant stop laughing thank you xxjesus cant now sleep yer faul still laughting

squidge
01-Oct-12, 23:16
cant take the credit doreen sorry -

Jenny Josephs poem - Warning

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter.
I shall sit down on the pavement when I'm tired
And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells
And run my stick along the public railings
And make up for the sobriety of my youth.
I shall go out in my slippers in the rain
And pick flowers in other people's gardens
And learn to spit.

You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat
And eat three pounds of sausages at a go
Or only bread and pickle for a week
And hoard pens and pencils and beermats and things in boxes.

But now we must have clothes that keep us dry
And pay our rent and not swear in the street
And set a good example for the children.
We must have friends to dinner and read the papers.

But maybe I ought to practice a little now?
So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised
When suddenly I am old, and start to wear purple.

Doreen
01-Oct-12, 23:29
wear purple .... With a red hat that doesn't go and doesn't suit youshite im still laughing sorry capitals but im creasing it thank you ive never laughed so muchsqidge xxxx