PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Spirit

Scunner
10-Dec-06, 01:34
Don't understand or really want to understand the goings on just now on the org. All I'm hoping is a bit of Christmas Spirit between us all

Cheers

changilass
10-Dec-06, 01:40
Psst Scunner, if christmas spirits include vodka, can I have a double:D

Lucy
10-Dec-06, 09:34
Don't understand or really want to understand the goings on just now on the org. All I'm hoping is a bit of Christmas Spirit between us all

Cheers
I'm of the same opinion. i'm at a bit of a loss on another thread. as for Christmas spirit usually a good night in with a kids christmas film, Just watched Polar Express last night, had a few glasses of good wine and some crisps. i now feel a bit better. Between now and christmas we have lined up, Muppets christmas carol, Santa clause the movie and Miracle on 34th St. Would you belive there are no kids in this house, just some big ones.

In case i don't get round to posting for a while - I hope everyone has a happy and healthy christmas & New year.

zappster
10-Dec-06, 10:00
Yes I agree ..Cheer up Yawl ..HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY:)

bobsgirl
10-Dec-06, 21:05
I'm of the same opinion. i'm at a bit of a loss on another thread. as for Christmas spirit usually a good night in with a kids christmas film, Just watched Polar Express last night, had a few glasses of good wine and some crisps. i now feel a bit better. Between now and christmas we have lined up, Muppets christmas carol, Santa clause the movie and Miracle on 34th St. Would you belive there are no kids in this house, just some big ones.

In case i don't get round to posting for a while - I hope everyone has a happy and healthy christmas & New year.

You dont need kids in the house to watch these movies, they are great to watch. Just finished watching Oliver, brought back memories.
I love watching the Disney Magical Christmas Cartoons, the one about Scrooge is brill!!

lassieinfife
10-Dec-06, 21:59
Christmas just aint Christmas without "I'ts a Wonderful Life".............awww:lol:

oldmarine
10-Dec-06, 22:28

Cheers

I join in wishing a cheerful bit of Christmas Spirit between everyone.