PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Strings????

Gizmo
09-Dec-06, 21:11
Seeing as we no longer have a retail outlet in Caithness where you can buy guitar strings i was wondering if anyone locally can supply them?...i cant order via the internet anymore as i dont have a debit/credit card so any help in sourcing strings asap would be appreciated, i desperately need 3 sets of Acoustic strings.

Cheers
A Guitarist With Broken Strings

PS - I might not have an internet connection soon, so call this number if you can help....07849 387187

lab
09-Dec-06, 23:40
get my strings from good vibrations in thurso, the will also try and source any musical need you have, i also get pipe reeds from them

I

Ali
10-Dec-06, 00:25
Try K2 Music in Orkney, Phone Keith on 01856 878680. He'll put anything you need across to me without payment so you can order from him and pay me on collection.
He has nearly every instrument etc you can think of in stock, he also does furniture in the upstairs part of his shop.
I'll get his e mail address if you need it, just pm me.

Cheers
Ali

sweetpea
10-Dec-06, 00:36
Seeing as we no longer have a retail outlet in Caithness where you can buy guitar strings i was wondering if anyone locally can supply them?...i cant order via the internet anymore as i dont have a debit/credit card so any help in sourcing strings asap would be appreciated, i desperately need 3 sets of Acoustic strings.

Cheers
A Guitarist With Broken Strings

PS - I might not have an internet connection soon, so call this number if you can help....07849 387187
Good Vibrations £7.50

Metalattakk
10-Dec-06, 01:21
Do Good Vibrations have strings in stock, or do they have to source them from elsewhere?

Good to know that a local shop has recognised the need for basic musical supplies, but it'd be handy to now if they had them in stock in case of an emergency.

I order all my strings from www.stringsdirect.co.uk and their delivery has been good, next day in most cases.