PDA

View Full Version : Where is John Little?

secrets in symmetry
23-Sep-12, 21:44
John, this forum has become an intellectual wasteland without your input!

Ok, I exaggerate a little - there are still a number of posters worth listening to - but I miss your challenging posts.

Where are Northener and his ego? Where are Tubthumper, Torvaig, fred and Moira. Even my favourite beach girl Linnie is a rare sight these days.

Come back all, your forum needs you! :cool:

Corrie 3
23-Sep-12, 22:21
John, this forum has become an intellectual wasteland without your input!

Ok, I exaggerate a little - there are still a number of posters worth listening to - but I miss your challenging posts.

Where are Northener and his ego? Where are Tubthumper, Torvaig, fred and Moira. Even my favourite beach girl Linnie is a rare sight these days.

Come back all, your forum needs you! :cool:
Look in your mirror and you have your answer!!!!

Oddquine
23-Sep-12, 23:10
Look in your mirror and you have your answer!!!!

Now, now Corrie 3 you are surely not insinuating that secrets in symmetry has multiple identities! :eek:

Maybe his problem is that his Unionist (or trolling) back-ups have better things to do with their 24/365 lives than post on here and he is feeling isolated.

If he reads through the appropriate threads on here, he will come across a few with his mindset that he can use to back himself up.....and he can contact them direct to set up a pro-Union group so they are talking from the same page. :)

Think there is any real point in we pro-Independence supporters doing the same thing.., given we are coming at independence from different viewpoints other than what is best for us as individuals?

billmoseley
24-Sep-12, 17:49
i hear John stopped off in portgower and was never seen again

secrets in symmetry
28-Sep-12, 23:35
i hear John stopped off in portgower and was never seen againMaybe you're right....

Maybe he's found Violet and has run off to France with her....

Maybe I'm just jealous....

secrets in symmetry
30-Sep-12, 14:52
In his most recent post, John wrote:

I shall look in but shall not post again at least until October and maybe not then.
It's October tomorrow John, you can end your self imposed exile with dignity if you so wish.

I hope you and yours (and your house) survived the floods.