PDA

View Full Version : Waffles anyone?

zebedy
09-Dec-06, 17:33
My band Waffles have just uploaded there nearly finished new song, its very rough demo track

Go on gee us some feedback, good or bad?

rather good to be honest!

cheers

Zeb

www.myspace.com/wafflesrandomnumber

Jeemag_USA
09-Dec-06, 17:40
Listened to all three first tracks, not bad like, promising. I couldn't get Perverted Justice to work though, just kept saying stream failed.

Keep it up, some pretty good rock sound there! :cool:

zebedy
09-Dec-06, 17:43
cheers for the feedback

yeah i uploaded it only 10 mins ago

it might take a fair while to prosess with myspace!

cheers

goggs1987
13-Dec-06, 15:05
who's your bassist??? waffles should total get some gigs on the go!!! bout time lol!!!

oh yeah - saw Biffy at this small gig the other night in perth .... total blew me away!!! musicaly ..... twice ..... :cool:

zebedy
13-Dec-06, 19:13
alan thomson

Big E's brother if that means anything to u

alan is known to sum as Lil A

Stumurf
26-Dec-06, 23:05
i like it, a lot,

it made me think of the band Tool with a bit of the Ozric Tentacles to best describe the vibe i was getting, if that means anything to you, i have to admit i was hoping for some lyrics (capacity and hiding) but i definately got the urge to move when i was listening.. keep it up...
i am deeply sorry to say but the vocals in make someone happy werent strong enough in my opinion, sorry... its the voice, not the lyrics...

other than that, i wish you the best of luck, if you gig please post it.

Jeemag_USA
27-Dec-06, 00:19
I still haven't heard the latest track because myspace sucks so much, I listened to the two tracks you have on Bebo and liked both of them, nice changes, highs and lows soft and hard, pretty good tracks, levels need working on though guitars sound a bit muffly and when the heavy parts kick in can't hear the drums, thats no slur on the music though, good tracks :)

zebedy
27-Dec-06, 18:46
in make sum1 happy its not out voaclist when we recorded make sum1 happy it wasnt our main vocalist it was the backin so yes its not powerful enough!

but the music came out not to bad

zebedy
14-Jan-07, 01:56
bebo page u and running

http://Waffles-AgusCoel.bebo.com

moncur
14-Jan-07, 23:05
bebo page u and running

http://Waffles-AgusCoel.bebo.com

says the profile is still private

Jeemag_USA
14-Jan-07, 23:43
says the profile is still private

It worked for me yesterday, but your right its private now, zebedy must have switched that on, maybe he is re decorating ;)

zebedy
04-Feb-07, 01:24
A live version on Make Someone Happy on the bebo page!

Our bebo TV

:)

Check it out

zebedy
05-Feb-07, 17:44
theres the video uploaded to youtube now

zebedy learned to resize files! woo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCmYfYo5XE

btw thats us playing 3 piece we have a new vocalist and rythm geetar player! same person lol just so u know!

watch this thread for more info

moncur
05-Feb-07, 20:14
what can i say? fuzz fuzz fuzz

zebedy
05-Feb-07, 21:03
can say much the same on Empty Fortunes bebo video?

moncur
05-Feb-07, 22:27
can say much the same on Empty Fortunes bebo video?

Yip but thats more just to embarass calum as he is dressed up as a baby in the video

zebedy
08-Feb-07, 16:35
UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8k0lPgG8Lg

the latest news on waffles

canuck
08-Feb-07, 17:03
... Ouch!!

Jeemag_USA
08-Feb-07, 22:36
What a Soldier, your like that guy from Def Leppard, only you're a better drummer and Waffles is a better band than them :cool:

I bet you Waffles would never right a cissy song called Pour Some Sugar ON Me [lol]

Jeid
08-Feb-07, 23:47
Damn... there's nobody I can offend in here :( haha

Well done Zeb, I was wondering how you did that for a while... then I realised it was your double kicker :D

Chobbersjnr
09-Feb-07, 01:24
What a Soldier, your like that guy from Def Leppard, only you're a better drummer and Waffles is a better band than them :cool:

& FTR he's got 2 arms

I'm just gonna watch the vid zeb

Chobbersjnr
09-Feb-07, 01:31
shades of Bonham in the quieter sections huh

Kinda hurt my head a bit, but hey rock on that's tight as a bon accord screw top

I feel sort of evil now:evil