PDA

View Full Version : ***Cocoa Mountain at Flavours***

Flavours
21-Sep-12, 08:38
We are thrilled to announce we will be stocking Cocoa Mountain very soon:).

In celebration, we will be launching our new hamper - "The Cocoa Mountain at Flavours". This, alongside our Festive Hamper range, will be available from November. Cocoa Mountain chocolate presented in a stunning 2 tiered chocolate brown hamper. A gorgeous magnetic presentation box with ribbin tie, 2 tiers and a lid, so once the chocolate is gone (and let's face it, it won't be long;)), you get a lovely keepsake box! A beautiful gift exclusive to Flavours.

We are just doing the finishing touches to our range of Festive Hampers and will have a price list available very soon. I will also do a list of all the venues that we will be at with our Festive Range. They will, of course, also be available to view, buy and order in the shop from November. Our Christmas confectionery will be available too - great stocking fillers and inexpensive quirky gifts!

We will offer a delivery service for our Festive Hampers across Caithness.

Really pleased to be introducing this exciting new aspect of Flavours. Just when we all thought the season was coming to an end....another one comes along:)

Thanks for your continued support.

wkgeorge
24-Sep-12, 21:35
I know Cocoa Mountain is from Durness but where is Flavours?

Dadie
24-Sep-12, 22:16
Flavours is the icecream shop at JOG.
Good icecream and cones with plenty of choice!

Flavours
25-Sep-12, 07:56
Apologies....would help if I put where our shop is - Thanks Dadie:D

Flavours, John O'Groats

Flavours
03-Oct-12, 17:02
That's our Cocoa Mountain now in stock. Details and pics (below) of the Cocoa Mountain Gift Box. Images are not the greatest, but will give you an idea until I can get better ones.

The Cocoa Mountain at Flavours

Two tiered luxury rigid gift box with gold raffia bow that allows the recipient to remove the lid to reveal the contents of the top tray, then untie the silk ribbon to reveal the bottom tray. Dark chocolate broan luxury textured exterior & a vibrant orange textured interior.Layered with black shred.
Filled exclusively with Cocoa Mountain Chocolate

We can post these UK wide at a cost of £5.50 (delivery by Royal Mail 2 to 3 days). This cost is accurate, as I posted one this afternoon! So, if you're wanting any presents sent without the hassle, then get in touch. We can include a gift tag with your message and we can take card payments over the phone. 01955 611399