PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 10th Dec 8.30pm

mums angels
09-Dec-06, 13:11
Ill be doing the quiz tomorrow night at 8.30pm....its my first time so be gentle please:)

bobsgirl
09-Dec-06, 15:55
We will be gentle Mumsangels.
Cant wait to see the range of questions.

mums angels
09-Dec-06, 19:15
We will be gentle Mumsangels.
Cant wait to see the range of questions.

Not funny bobsgirl..you give the impression that the questions will be good and intersting....and i can asure you i'm no good at these things!! And in future i'll let everyone else win.....;) LOL

Bobinovich
11-Dec-06, 00:43
Congratulations Mum's Angels on a great quiz and Well Done to Antediluvian for winning with such a high score. I think 38 could well be the highest seen under the standard scoring system and with 20 questions.

I personally look forward to your quiz next week.

Antediluvian
11-Dec-06, 00:55
Thanks Bobinovich, and many thanks to Mums Angels, it was a lot of fun. Quiz next week at half 8, will start another thread in a few days, look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hopefully I won't forget, my mind is a sieve in my old age

canuck
11-Dec-06, 02:46
mums angels, sorry I left in such a rush. My computer froze twice and then stayed frozen for some time. What I was there for was great. Thank you for your perseverance when things got a little wild.

AnteD I look forward to next week. Don't worry we shall keep reminding you.

mums angels
11-Dec-06, 13:18
Thank you all for your patience at the beginning with technical difficulties with my compuer not allowing me to cut and paste...so much for my practice in the quiz room earlier in the day!!! Then when i finally got it working with the help of bobsgirl my computer also froze and shut me out...just wasn't my night, knew it would happen to me..LOL

Also a big thank you to bobinovich for keeping the scores for me....would have been lost without you and bobsgirl:D

And big Well Done to Antediluvian, look forward to sitting in on yours next week :D

Bobinovich
11-Dec-06, 15:08
However I daresay you'll be less inclined to be a smart alec in future and answer so many questions [lol]

mums angels
11-Dec-06, 16:36
However I daresay you'll be less inclined to be a smart alec in future and answer so many questions [lol]

very true bobinovich hence why i said i'd sit in on next weeks quiz....will not be answering any...assuming that i'd know the answers in the first place that is...LOL:Razz