PDA

View Full Version : Hairless Chinese Crested?

Crackeday
19-Sep-12, 10:18
My daughter has a hairless chinese crested and she was wondering if anyone else has one up here? We havent seen any around wick. Hes a lovely dog with a lovely laid back nature as seems to be the norm for the breed. Would be good to hear from anyone else who has one.

Sarah
19-Sep-12, 12:58
There's a breeder in Garloch which isn't too far, so there must be a few about! I've considered one myself, they are lovely little dogs. But one of my dogs plays really rough and I would worry about hurting their skin!

dousslesh
19-Sep-12, 18:59
Have sent you a PM

Crackeday
20-Sep-12, 19:43
My daughters dog came from her, lovely dogs, great nature very timid and easy going. They had our dogs dad at crufts.
Their skin is tougher than you think, our boy gets a shave and bath every week with his baby shampoo and tbh doesnt really need any cream etc much as his skin is alot tougher than what he thought he was going to be. They are extremely proud dogs, when hes in the garden he stands dead straight posing as if to say " look at me!!" :)

yelsel
23-Sep-12, 18:23
My Daughter has one too... Just like yours very laid back... And likes to sleep most of the day... He's 6 years old now.