PDA

View Full Version : The Rumblin Tum

sheilapl
18-Sep-12, 08:13
had a nice cup of coffee and a fish an chips in this cafe and it was lovely, its on your way out of Wick on the Castletown road after you pass Tesco's. It also has a market shop where I got a lovely Turnip and there are some flowers at it to. Well worth a try when passing I noticed they also do carry outs
the only day they are NOT open is a Thursday but open the rest from 9am to 7pm :Razz

poppett
27-Sep-12, 13:54
Sunday lunch is superb too.

Loads of original craftwork too. Have just had some special wood craft work done for a birthday and housewarming gift.....collect them tomorrow.....just in time for a late lunch!

Glynsu
28-Sep-12, 21:58
Poppett collected her Wood Craft order and requested I put up a picture of the House Name Plaque as she was over the moon about it.

The House is called POPPY HOUSE.

Poppett also liked the one below.

If anybody wants to see a few other pics, more complicated items, just say so and I will put a few on this log.

poppett
01-Oct-12, 12:52
Thank you for sharing your lovely craft work for me.

Hope to see you soon with final details of our next THREE projects for special "one off" gifts.

Glynsu
17-Oct-12, 23:41
This Sunday coming.

Roast Topside Beef with all the trimmings.

Glyn

sheilapl
29-Oct-12, 09:03
popped in yesterday in the passing and had a lovely roast gammon dinner with all the trimmings, well worth a visit on a Sunday :)

poppett
29-Oct-12, 19:05
We were there again too. Roast gammon, real roast potatoes, carrot batons, cauliflower, peas and boiled onion (can`t remember the last time I had one of them) and a lovely mild lump free cheese sauce.

What`s on the menu next Sunday, Glyn?

Glynsu
01-Nov-12, 23:43
This Sunday Special will be our popular:

Roast Topside of Beef, along with a generous helping of Vegetables, (exact ones yet to be decided), Proper Roast Potatoes & yorkshire Pud.

Two choices of soup can be a starter.

There are always 2 desserts, but they will not be decided upon untill Friday night.

For later, We are also working on Christmas Meal specials. Turkey and all the trimmings