PDA

View Full Version : The official caithness.org pub

Pages : [1] 2 3

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 22:12
Well I don't know about anyone else but I could do with a drink. So come on in to the caithness.org pub :lol: Loads of booze plus some crisps and maltezers (and coffee for the teetotallers). Have a few drams and take some time out from the onslaught.

*downs a double JD*

peedie
08-Dec-06, 22:13
good plan! barcardi and coke for me!! :)

angela5
08-Dec-06, 22:13
Well I don't know about anyone else but I could do with a drink. So come on in to the caithness.org pub :lol: Loads of booze plus some crisps and maltezers (and coffee for the teetotallers). Have a few drams and take some time out from the onslaught.

*downs a double JD*

Pour me a double vodka i'm in shock:eek:

footie chick
08-Dec-06, 22:14
Better stick to the red wine tonight need loads of nuts and pringles :lol:

rockchick
Make mine a double G&T

DarkAngel
Ill have a double voddie n Lemonade! Mmmm. I havent been a memver for long so this is shocked me totally.

crashbandicoot1979
good plan! barcardi and coke for me!! :)

Best make it a double, seeing as me and angela are on them!!! [lol]

Edit - looks like we're all on doubles!!!

Mamabear
Ill come but my son is banned after yesterday, a dry white please

peedie
08-Dec-06, 22:16
Best make it a double, seeing as me and angela are on them!!! [lol]

Edit - looks like we're all on doubles!!!

oh all right then since your twisting my arm! :Razz

brandy
none for me.. *grr* a glass of milk?

DarkAngel
Have you seen how unusually busy the Org is tonite?!?! Wonder why?
:rolleyes:

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 22:17
none for me.. *grr* a glass of milk?

Sure, we can do that. Don't want any drunken babies :lol:

candyfloss
08-Dec-06, 22:17
I'm on the wine already and i've got some nik-naks mmmm.......

footie chick
08-Dec-06, 22:18

what flavoured wine and nik-naks? will be here soon [lol]

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 22:19

Mmmm, niknaks. C'mon, share them out...

Bobbyian
08-Dec-06, 22:21
I Think IŽll take a Bottle of wh... ithink Bally somethingorother and sleep it out may tomorrow is a differentday have a good night sleep tight

candyfloss
08-Dec-06, 22:23
Mmmm, niknaks. C'mon, share them out...
I've got loads here everyone can have some.........

canuck
08-Dec-06, 22:44
Just made a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies. Help yourself. Comfort food on this day of flames.

I am off to Waterloo for the evening. It seems an appropriate place to go to debrief after the waging of the org wars.

peedie
08-Dec-06, 22:46
Just made a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies. Help yourself. Comfort food on this day of flames.

I am off to Waterloo for the evening. It seems an appropriate place to go to debrief after the waging of the org wars.

thank you canuck!!:D

candyfloss
08-Dec-06, 22:47
Oh lovely Canuck, i love cookies and my niknaks are all finished :D

porshiepoo
08-Dec-06, 22:48
Nice pot of tea for me please bartender.
I want to keep me wits about me tonight.
Never mind traffic on the org, my email box is buzzing. lol. I think that 'file' has well and truly seen the whole of caithness. lo.

Hey I wonder if theres a world record for such a thing. Hahahaha

Wheres my tea??????????????

crashbandicoot1979
Thanks Canuck!!

peter macdonald
Canuck you not waiting for a Alexander Keiths before you go??? wi a drop o Crown Royal???
Go Flames go
Peter

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 22:50
Nice pot of tea for me please bartender.
I want to keep me wits about me tonight.
Never mind traffic on the org, my email box is buzzing. lol. I think that 'file' has well and truly seen the whole of caithness. lo.

Hey I wonder if theres a world record for such a thing. Hahahaha

Wheres my tea??????????????

Cup of tea coming up!

I've been struggling to keep on top of my PM box. Its been crazy!!

peter macdonald
08-Dec-06, 22:50
Bar tender Ill pay for Porsies tea..

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 22:56
Bar tender Ill pay for Porsies tea..

Okey dokey. Not having anything yourself?

Billy Boy
08-Dec-06, 22:59
lol could i have a aftershock:eek:

bobsgirl
08-Dec-06, 23:00
Morgan's and Coke please Barman?
What flavour Nik-Naks are going around?? Havent had them for ages!
Mmmmmm Nice and Spicy!

peter macdonald
08-Dec-06, 23:00
Ge my eye teeth for a Sanny keiths but will make do wi a Owld Pultney
(quite probably the best whisky in e world....well at least this bit o it)
Many thanks are ye wanting one ursel??

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 23:01
Ge my eye eteeth for a Sanny keiths but will make do wi a Owld Pultney
(quite probably the best whisky in e world....well at least this bit o it)
Many thanks are ye wanting one ursel??

Well, I never say no to a dram. On you go.

Cheers!

Elenna
08-Dec-06, 23:04
Oooo...I could use sitting and putting my feet up for a bit! Ive been back and forth to the computer trying to stay up with whats happening and being said, while trying to do a lot of other stuff in the house!

Could I just have an Appletise, please, and a couple of Canucks homemade biscuits, if theres any left :).

peter macdonald
08-Dec-06, 23:05
Slainte ye dinna hev any Ben Morven ahind e bar??? e stuff they used till make at Halkirk???? nah Im aboot 100years too late for at !!!!
Again Slainte

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 23:06
Oooo...I could use sitting and putting my feet up for a bit! Ive been back and forth to the computer trying to stay up with whats happening and being said while trying to do a lot of other stuff in the house!

Could I just have an Appletise, please, and a couple of Canucks homemade biscuits, if theres any left :).

Ah, you're in luck. Theres a few of Canucks biscuits left....and they're bloomin' tasty!! :lol:

angela5
08-Dec-06, 23:07
Ah, you're in luck. Theres a few of Canucks biscuits left....and they're bloomin' tasty!! :lol:

Pass me the bottle of vodka over crash, the biggest one.

Elenna
08-Dec-06, 23:07
Oh, great! Thank you. And thank you, Canuck, too!

peedie
08-Dec-06, 23:08
michty!!! another bacardi for me please it heavy going in the chat room the night:eek:!

angela5
08-Dec-06, 23:12
michty!!! another bacardi for me please it heavy going in the chat room the night:eek:!

Now now peedie, there is plenty questions being asked but none being answered.

peter macdonald
08-Dec-06, 23:12
The history of the distillery at Gerston dates back to 1825, when the brothers James and John Swanson commenced distilling. The plant continued under their management, gaining national acclaim, until it was relinquished by them in 1872. The new proprietors did not persist long with the venture and the distillery closed down about 1875. The spirit lived on nevertheless and a bottle of the pure is preserved in Loch Dubh Hotel. The 'Gerston' was much prized in London especially amongst the politicians, and indeed was the subject of some lavish testimonials by eminent men, among them Sir Robert Peel, Prime Minister from 1841-1846. There is now little trace of the distillery save a few mounds of stones and a low wall beside the Thurso river about 300,yards above the present Gerston Farm.

A tradgedy nothing less

Anither owld pultney please when e get a chance please

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 23:16
The history of the distillery at Gerston dates back to 1825, when the brothers James and John Swanson commenced distilling. The plant continued under their management, gaining national acclaim, until it was relinquished by them in 1872. The new proprietors did not persist long with the venture and the distillery closed down about 1875. The spirit lived on nevertheless and a bottle of the pure is preserved in Loch Dubh Hotel. The 'Gerston' was much prized in London especially amongst the politicians, and indeed was the subject of some lavish testimonials by eminent men, among them Sir Robert Peel, Prime Minister from 1841-1846. There is now little trace of the distillery save a few mounds of stones and a low wall beside the Thurso river about 300,yards above the present Gerston Farm.

A tradgedy nothing less

Anither owld pultney please when e get a chance please

Double owld pultney coming up. I'm gonna grab some drinks for the chat room. It could do with some livening up. :lol:

peedie
08-Dec-06, 23:16
Now now peedie, there is plenty questions being asked but none being answered.

i'm struggling to keep up with the speed of txt was what i ment :)

Ojibwa
08-Dec-06, 23:34
I'll have an old Pultney liquior please and one of Canucks oatmeal and raisin cookies, yum! I also baked some cookies tonight, chocolate chip or peanut butter so if anyone wants one.....

Wow is there ever a lot of people on the org tonight!

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 23:44
I'll have an old Pultney liquior please and one of Canucks oatmeal and raisin cookies, yum! I also baked some cookies tonight, chocolate chip or peanut butter so if anyone wants one.....

Wow is there ever a lot of people on the org tonight!

Woo hoo, more cookies!!! I should really go to bed but I just can't tear myself away....

Elenna
08-Dec-06, 23:58
Mmmm...I havent had peanut butter cookies for ages! If I could just have one while I finish my juice...I shall have to be going soon!

crashbandicoot1979
09-Dec-06, 00:17
Righto, I have to give in and go to bed. Bars free so help yourselves. Night folks!

calish6
12-Dec-06, 20:41
Hi, is it possible to get a large whisky !
Reading all the general threads over the last few days has left me exasperated.
Gie us a large pint also !! Ta :-)

crashbandicoot1979
12-Dec-06, 20:58
Glad to see the pubs back in use :lol:

Double whisky and a pint coming up. I might just join you!!

laguna2
22-Jul-08, 03:22
Gosh it is dusty in here :eek: .... must tidy round and get the place back on track.

Might just have a little glass of wine first though ............ ;)

wifie
22-Jul-08, 11:32
Laguna2 you should have given me a shout - I would have helped dust - and I could have enjoyed a wee gas and a snifter wi ya too! :)

laguna2
22-Jul-08, 16:05
I think I just missed you! Next time we might manage to co-ordinate our early morning visits!

Think I will make a quick cup of coffee now I am here :D

teenybash
26-Jul-08, 22:33
I'll have a Tia Maria with coke, a packet of salted peanuts and then another Tia Maria to wash them down...................:Razz

ciderally
26-Jul-08, 23:47
are we in a lock-in now...or is it a late do...anyway i will have some adams ale..cheers

wifie
27-Jul-08, 00:27
Will fresh Loch Calder do instead ciderally? :)

laguna2
28-Jul-08, 09:30
Well! They could have tidied up after themselves! Peanuts on the floor, dirty glasses on the tables [disgust] Just wait until I see those rascals! :lol:

wifie
28-Jul-08, 09:46
Moan, moan, moan! ;)

laguna2
28-Jul-08, 10:25
:~( sob sob

I worked hard to tidy this place up

sob sob

and I am never appreciated

sob sob

no one ever says thank you

sob sob

all the work is left to me

sob sob

Feel sorry for me yet anyone? :lol:

Anne x
28-Jul-08, 16:25
Put A Sign Up Please wash your glasses after use and leave the bar the way you found it -----------OK Laguna 2

laguna2
28-Jul-08, 16:36
What a good idea Anne x :D
Now what was that notice to say, oh yes

PLEASE WASH THE BAR AFTER USE
AND LEAVE YOUR GLASSES THE WAY YOU FOUND THEM
:lol:

wifie
28-Jul-08, 16:38
:~( sob sob

I worked hard to tidy this place up

sob sob

and I am never appreciated

sob sob

no one ever says thank you

sob sob

all the work is left to me

sob sob

Feel sorry for me yet anyone? :lol:

NUH!!! LOL! Only jokin - but in the words (well almost) of Hotrod4 - it wisnae ME! :)

laguna2
29-Jul-08, 07:13
It wisnae me either! :lol:

what am I denying by the way :o

Hmmmmmmmmmm - place is tidy ............ coffee anyone?

golach
29-Jul-08, 10:40
Did anyone see the state o 'at cleaner when she left at closing time?:eek:

Anne x
29-Jul-08, 11:19
So thats where she was last night and didna turn up today :lol:

wifie
29-Jul-08, 11:30
You just can't get the staff these days! ;) Mind you is she workin for free - maybe we shouldn't be so hard on her then!

laguna2
29-Jul-08, 19:35
Cleaner - what cleaner? :confused You mean that someone is paid to clean in here ... and here is me doing it for nowt [disgust]

*Stomps off in a temper to open a bottle of wine!!!!!!!!!*

wifie
29-Jul-08, 22:39
If it's red I'll have a glass or are you not in a sharin mood?

teenybash
29-Jul-08, 23:23
Nice to see you folks again. Just thought I would pop in for a little refreshment........a nice glass of whisky will do just fine......;)

wifie
29-Jul-08, 23:30
Single malt? Any particular one?

Anne x
29-Jul-08, 23:46
Shiraz Please !!

teenybash
29-Jul-08, 23:51
Single malt? Any particular one?

Grouse if you please..on the rocks.

wifie
29-Jul-08, 23:59
Grouse? Loadsa that on the forum [lol]

Sapphire2803
30-Jul-08, 00:56
Ooh! A pub, never noticed it before.

A large bacardi and coke will do me just lovely ta :D

wifie
30-Jul-08, 01:29
Welcome in Sapphire - seems it is open all the time! :D

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 04:49
I'll share with you wifie ;)

Seems I missed all the company last night!

Coffee time now :D

wifie
30-Jul-08, 11:33
Ooooooooooh Yes please - like a good caffiene hit - nice and strong for me but I need some milk too!!! :)

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 12:04
No probs - tons of milk here!

wifie
30-Jul-08, 12:05
Are there coos in the beer garden again?

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 12:08

No, I am friendly with the milkman :o

wifie
30-Jul-08, 12:17
[lol]
Shocked! :eek:

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 12:19
Jealous more likely :evil

wifie
30-Jul-08, 12:20
I've seen the milkman...............:roll:

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 12:22
Only kidding - he is a figment of my imagination :lol:

wifie
30-Jul-08, 12:24
So who was that I saw?

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 13:30
:eek: gulp

Erm - Santa Claus????

Anne x
30-Jul-08, 13:47
and Rudolph or did someone else have the shiny nose :lol:

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 13:48
:D .. so you saw him too Anne x ... please tell wifie that you saw him (she thinks it was the milkman;)) - she probably thought that Rudolph was the milkman's horse :lol:

Anne x
30-Jul-08, 13:58
LOL she was probably wearing her Rose tinted specs again :lol:

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 14:12
Right, time for a nice cuppa I think .... anyone else for coffee?

Anne x
31-Jul-08, 17:01
just helped myself to Lge Cup of Black Coffee missed everyone but needed the caffeine fix

joxville
31-Jul-08, 17:02
Time they hired some bar staff for this place-I've been waiting ages to be served.

laguna2
31-Jul-08, 17:05
:roll: It's an honesty bar - you do your own drink, write it in the book and put your money in the till! That's why prices are so good. ;)

Now, where's the coffee :D

wifie
31-Jul-08, 17:39
So Santa is Ernie and Rudolph is a horse............:eek: I am stickin to coffee in this place or maybe it IS the coffee...................... Maybe it is what Anne x puts in the baking................;) Blimey Jox typical man waitin to be served when the book was perfectly obvious! :roll:

Anne x
31-Jul-08, 19:26
Maybe thats what has happened to Dessie eating my scones from the recipes I posted for him :eek:--------Stick to coffee or tea then you wont be seeing things [lol][lol]

wifie
31-Jul-08, 20:37
Has Dessie been eatin yer scones? Now that is why he has been doin better in the quiz! [lol] (Och Dessie - you know I mean it! ;))

joxville
31-Jul-08, 21:22
An honesty bar? In Caithness? I'd have more chance of finding a virgin in a bordello.[lol]

laguna2
01-Aug-08, 11:51
Come, come Joxy - stop being so pessamistic. We can but try.;)

BTW - has anyone seen the jar of coffee anywhere :confused

laguna2
01-Aug-08, 11:52
Ah! here it is, under the drinks record book :D

Coffee anyone?

Anne x
01-Aug-08, 12:08
I canna find my umbrella to join you its pouring rain here [disgust]

laguna2
01-Aug-08, 12:11
Dry here (for the moment)!

Have you no got a rainmate? :lol:

wifie
01-Aug-08, 17:15
Does Calvin Klein make them? PMSL
Oh yes please a nice stong coffee - set me up for the eveing!
Don't mind the rain - in fact the more peltin the better :)

teenybash
01-Aug-08, 19:14
Think I'll join you.......... always nice in here, relaxed atmosphere........:Razz

Think I'll have a big slice o' that choccy cake wi' ma coffee...am feelin' quite continental!!!!

wifie
01-Aug-08, 19:37
Aye teenybash have it at an outside table - the sun is out and it is a lovely evening! :)

Anne x
01-Aug-08, 19:46
Dry here (for the moment)!

Have you no got a rainmate? :lol:

Rainmate my granny had them always handy I know Im old Laguna 2 but not quite there yet :lol: you got the bubbles on Ice yet ?

wifie
01-Aug-08, 20:20
Bubbles - did someone mention bubbles? Mmmmmmmmmm - champers! What is the occasion?

teenybash
01-Aug-08, 22:28
The sun made a welcome appearance.....that's a good reason to release the bubbles....glasses at the ready !!!!!:Razz

golach
01-Aug-08, 23:42
Bubbles - did someone mention bubbles? Mmmmmmmmmm - champers! What is the occasion?
Dinna get excited!!! It was a bottle of Soda 'at was opened no 'at
Froggy plonk stuff:~(

Anne x
01-Aug-08, 23:56
I Cream Soda thats what I meant [lol]

wifie
02-Aug-08, 01:36
Blimey such sophistication in this bar! I fancy a cocktail.............

laguna2
02-Aug-08, 07:11
Nah, how baout some champers to celecbrate a birthday ... now whose birthday could it be ... Any ideas Anne x ;):lol:

Anne x
02-Aug-08, 09:51
Thank you got them Laguna 2 wee sore heid the day [lol]

wifie
02-Aug-08, 10:18
Crikey look at all these streamers all over the floor - Laguna will be moanin again! :roll: Better get the coffee on...........

golach
02-Aug-08, 10:43
Was there a lock in last night Wifie? You were in late :)

wifie
02-Aug-08, 10:44
Och that was an early night for me go - party on down I say! ;)

joxville
02-Aug-08, 13:42
wifie:

Golden words he will pour in your ear........

Thanks for acknowledgement in your signature-I'm truly humbled but must tell you I don't want public acclaim.:lol:

wifie
02-Aug-08, 16:52
And since when wis yer name Auric Goldfinger? [lol] More lek Burley Shassey from what I hear! (This refers to yer karaoke talents nothing more!) Does anyone think we should have karaoke in here? No this is the peaceful spot on the Org - let's keep it that way!

Anne x
02-Aug-08, 20:14
No the night my head still sore !!! did anyone hear from Laguna 2 the day is it safe to go back for coffee yet ? is the streamers and balloons gone yet

teenybash
02-Aug-08, 20:32
It's safe........i'm sitting here on my tod having a hot chocolate.....peace, Mmmmm***

wifie
03-Aug-08, 02:29
Yep it's late but I think I will have a wee cosy sit down wi me book and a cup of coffee............. I will wash my cup and switch out the light before I retire.;)

laguna2
03-Aug-08, 06:41
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - cups washed, place tidy - the message seems to be getting across!

Just a minute - what's this :eek:- a balloon hiding behind the curtain!! :eek: Ah well, it's only one so I'll forgive them this time.;)

Coffee time methinks!

Welcomefamily
03-Aug-08, 08:27
I cant find anyone, only wanted a coffee, reckon they must hav forgot to lock up last night, hello

laguna2
03-Aug-08, 10:14
We are open 24 hours a day. :D Everyone welcome :D- just remember to tidy up after yourself!!!!!;)

wifie
03-Aug-08, 10:33
Mmmmmmmmmmm - morning coffee this time - fresh and strong! Wahoo fresh warm butteries - has anne x been in already? Is all quiet again - now where is book - nearly finished! :)

golach
03-Aug-08, 10:37
Its Sunday and your in here before ye go till 'e Kirk.....Shame on ye wimen!!! And we dinna open until 12:30 anyway!!!

wifie
03-Aug-08, 10:42
Ssssht! I'm reading (never get the book finished at this rate!) 'Tis virtual gol and like laguna says 24 hrs! Here you are here too - grrrr! (Slaggin us "weemin" - huh I dunno!) [evil] There is always someone on the Org to spoil the harmony! ;)

golach
03-Aug-08, 11:11
Ssssht! I'm reading (never get the book finished at this rate!) 'Tis virtual gol and like laguna says 24 hrs! Here you are here too - grrrr! (Slaggin us "weemin" - huh I dunno!) [evil] There is always someone on the Org to spoil the harmony! ;)
I was at the kirk next door, and the meenister sent me in till have a look at who was making all the noise, you were drowning out the Organist :(

wifie
03-Aug-08, 11:15
I will keep my slurping and loud page turning to a minimum in future! :confused

laguna2
03-Aug-08, 17:42
Don't you worry about your slurping and loud page turning wifie - one of the congregation told me that it was preferable to the noise the organist made when he tried to play!!!

Shame on you Golach for bullying poor wee wifie!

Wanna coffee?

wifie
03-Aug-08, 19:45
Yes please laguna - could do wi a wee pick me up before the quiz! :)

golach
03-Aug-08, 20:23
Shame on you Golach for bullying poor wee wifie! Wanna coffee?

MOI!!! Bullying niver!!! My concern was that you Laguna were in the pub at that early time of the morning, by yourself 10:14 to be pecise! Far too early to be in a public house all be it a cyber one.[disgust]
The Choir were complaining also, but that was because they had been at 'e Thirsa Gala last night, an ended up in 'e Legion, till all hours[lol]

laguna2
03-Aug-08, 22:15
MOI!!! Bullying niver!!! My concern was that you Laguna were in the pub at that early time of the morning, by yourself 10:14 to be pecise! Far too early to be in a public house all be it a cyber one.[disgust]
The Choir were complaining also, but that was because they had been at 'e Thirsa Gala last night, an ended up in 'e Legion, till all hours[lol]

:o sorry golach!

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 15:57
Hmmmmmmmmmmm - no-one been in yet today!

Ah well, just have a quick dust and hoover round - just incase Golach decides to do an inspection!

Now, coffee .....................................

Anne x
04-Aug-08, 16:02
LoL :lol: I still have a sore head from the other night coffee black for me
who left the flowers ? Maybe Golach from the Kirk yesterday wifie left a bit of her Cheesecake though

teenybash
04-Aug-08, 16:04
Put that hoover away, sure a bit o' dust never hurt anyone....................I'll make us a nice icecream drink an' you go an' sit down.......never bother about that Golach mumpin' like an auld biddy.

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 18:02
Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's nice to put my feet up!

DON'T EAT THE CHEESECAKE! I found it under the chair :o Wifie ate all her cheesecake - needed to calm herself after the chaos of the quiz last night!

golach
04-Aug-08, 19:22
...never bother about that Golach mumpin' like an auld biddy.
Hey!!!! it wissna me mumpin, it was the congregation next door!!!! :( All 'e noise.
Anyway I hed a wee dram while I was in [lol]

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 21:18
I take it golach, that this dram was quaffed when the sun was well over the yardarm! [smirk]

Next Sunday we will take care not to annoy the occupants of the Kirk next door - we will invite them in to join us :lol:

wifie
04-Aug-08, 21:37
Chaos in the quiz - I wonder who caused it? ;)

Checkin on the brambles when out on my walk tonight and they are comin on nicely for cheesecake no 2! :)

Now what will I have tonight? Emmm just a coffee I think............

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 21:45
That is dreadful wifie. Someone causing chaos in the quiz - shouldn't be allowed!!! They should be banned!!! :eek:

Next time you make a cheesecake could you please leave a couple of (huge) portions for Anne x and I - just so we can check for quality you understand! :lol:

wifie
04-Aug-08, 21:46
Will do! But you will find that I produce nothing but quality! [lol]

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 21:48
:lol: I am sure that we will agree! :cool:

By the way - better leave a bit for golach too - just to stop him mumpin! ;)

wifie
04-Aug-08, 21:50
Do you think it would? Think he secretly enjoys mumpin! [lol]

laguna2
04-Aug-08, 21:51
So he is a serial mumper then :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

wifie
04-Aug-08, 21:52
Aye Frostie one - LOL! (cereal) [lol]

golach
04-Aug-08, 22:15
I take it golach, that this dram was quaffed when the sun was well over the yardarm! [smirk]

As you should well know Laguna......the Sun is over the yardarm, some place in the World, if not here.
My glass is charged, and the Sailors Toast for a Monday is " Our Ships at Sea"

laguna2
05-Aug-08, 11:55
LOL golach - you have an answer for everything! :lol:

And my toast today is ... God bless all who sail in them. ;)

Now enough of being nice to each other ..... next time you have raised a glass - wash it!!!!!!!! :lol:

golach
05-Aug-08, 22:39
The Toast for Tuesday is " Our Men", bottoms up, and the glass is washed and dried, I hate drip dried glasses

joxville
05-Aug-08, 22:44
I've just got in from work and going to have a nice cool shandy. Can I get anyone a drink while I'm at the bar?

golach
05-Aug-08, 22:49
http://www.tropicalglen.com/

Well join you for a Bellhaven Best (chilled) Joxville

Kathy@watten
05-Aug-08, 22:55
Never been in this fine establishment before and think I best keep it tame and have a cuppa! OK OK I will have a a southern comfort and lime!

teenybash
05-Aug-08, 23:16
Good girl Kathy, spoil yourself a little. I think I'll have a wee hot tody.....I sneezed twice today so, just encase it's a wee cold......................;)

Kathy@watten
05-Aug-08, 23:22
LOL might stave off the potential cold...i am sat with my sore feet ina basin hopefully drinking to ease the pain of sore feet! truley medicinal only!!

laguna2
06-Aug-08, 05:59
Thanks for the jukebox golach - very thoughtful of you :D

Just checking that the place is tidy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm not bad - I am managing to housetrain them after all ;)

Anne x
06-Aug-08, 11:19
Juke box brill what a great Idea raining here the day so off to find rainmate !!!:lol:

teenybash
06-Aug-08, 11:40
There's one in the drawer behind the bar.......I'm going to have a quick coffee and a minutes peace and listen to a bit of music from the old jukebox..................

laguna2
06-Aug-08, 14:10
That's golach's rainmate - but I am sure you can borrow it! :lol:

Just going to have a coffee before I start packing - again :roll:

teenybash
06-Aug-08, 16:40
Going somewhere special are you, with all that packing..................

laguna2
06-Aug-08, 17:09
Moving house :eek: I never want to go through this again!

It's a wonder I haven't drunk the .org pub dry! :eek:

Now ... where's that sherry :evil

wifie
06-Aug-08, 19:42
You have my sympathy laguna - hate moving! [evil]
Think I will have a g & t to toast a successful move for ya! :D

Anne x
06-Aug-08, 20:32
I will join you in that toast just the thought of moving again oh!! Im away up the A96 tomorrow afternoon so just the one

teenybash
06-Aug-08, 20:36
Still once the move is over you will still be popping in and out as the notion takes you..........the virtual org pub will always be just a step away..... Think I'll have a nice glass of red this evening..:cool:

golach
06-Aug-08, 21:27
Has anyone seen a plastic thinggy that looks like a rainmate, well its my baggy for when I go doon till Scrabster till scrounge a fry off a boat, Im lost without it :(

teenybash
06-Aug-08, 21:45
Oh lord, the last time I saw it Anne had it wrapped roon her heid..............

wifie
06-Aug-08, 22:22
Oh poor anne - she will be needin some good shampoo! :eek: Maybe a rinse wi beer from here would help wi the stink!

Anne x
07-Aug-08, 00:48
LOL [lol] Have just woken the house OH and Dog good job Im at the hairdresser at 11 better no be any fish bits in there or scales of any old sellag

golach
07-Aug-08, 00:58
Id's 'at cleaners fault.....she will interfere, ( with good intentions ) , but I think she hez a wee problem, she leks a drammy or few:lol: But she hez worries, she is moving hoose, so lets no hev a go at her, Anne say nothing about your fishy smell, take the cost 'o you hair do oot o the tip jar

joxville
07-Aug-08, 03:26
Thanks for the jukebox Golach, but please no telly in the bar, it stifles conversation.

laguna2
07-Aug-08, 04:15
Cleaner! Cleaner! I am the Manager I'll have you know! At least that's what that nice man told me when he gave me my mop and bucket and told me that the job was so important that no pay was necessary! Hmmmmmmm wonder if I have been had? [para]

wifie
07-Aug-08, 11:43
You laguna? Not a chance o' that - far too fly! ;)
Well time for a coffee! I have come in oot o' the rain and feel like relaxin for a bit! Och Anne is off to the hairdressers and never left any scones the day! Just fancied a cheese one too! [evil]

teenybash
09-Aug-08, 11:49
Well...what a miserable day, so I poppped in for a coffee...quiet in here though.............

wifie
09-Aug-08, 17:13
Hmmm fancyin a wee aperitif - now what will I have? Oh perfect a gin martini and a few olives......................:) Peace perfect peace............

Mik.M.
09-Aug-08, 17:22
Hmmm fancyin a wee aperitif - now what will I have? Oh perfect a gin martini and a few olives......................:) Peace perfect peace............
Flippin `eck Wifie,you`re always in the pub. You got some sort of drink problem?:lol:

wifie
09-Aug-08, 17:23
Flippin `eck Wifie,you`re always in the pub. You got some sort of drink problem?:lol:

If you check I often have coffee! [evil] Nice to see you in tho Mik - what ya havin? :)

golach
09-Aug-08, 22:56
I have got a hold of Mrs G's purse :lol: the drinks are on me, name your poison, I am sipping a Pussers rum (blue label of course)

wifie
09-Aug-08, 23:00
I'll have a wee cider the night gol ta! :)

golach
09-Aug-08, 23:03
I'll have a wee cider the night gol ta! :)
Help yoursel Wifie, one o 'e Irish Ciders with loads of ice?

teenybash
09-Aug-08, 23:34
Hi folks..I'll have a wee glass of whisky jist tae warm the cockles o' ma heart......
My you are all loking well....something nice happened?:Razz

wifie
09-Aug-08, 23:53
He he must be golach's owld spice that had lured us in! :)
No ice gol - yuk!

joxville
10-Aug-08, 00:01
I'll have a Black Russian please. Thanks Mrs G.

teenybash
10-Aug-08, 00:19
He he must be golach's owld spice that had lured us in! :)
No ice gol - yuk!

Must be......Fellin' quite giddy I am....quite a powerful aroma... he must hiv splashed it all ower [lol]

Welcomefamily
10-Aug-08, 09:29
Morning, 2 large black coffees please, and six bacon sandwiches to start with, whats that smell? reminds me of the surf shack in Newquay in the sixties.

wifie
10-Aug-08, 10:12
Morning, 2 large black coffees please, and six bacon sandwiches to start with, whats that smell? reminds me of the surf shack in Newquay in the sixties.

Who mentioned bacon rolls? :) Man yer right Welcome - fire up that bacon to overide that odd smell! ;)

golach
10-Aug-08, 10:19
Must be......Fellin' quite giddy I am....quite a powerful aroma... he must hiv splashed it all ower

Sorry Teeny, wrong product, and as Old Spice is hard to find I only use it on special occasions, an going to a cyber pub is not one of them [lol]

fire up that bacon to overide that odd smell!
An' what odd smell is 'at wifie, has Anne x not got her hair done yet? [disgust]

And thats Mrs G's purse now returned to her handbag, jeeez she funds your drinking and you slag off me??? :confused:

wifie
10-Aug-08, 10:23
Dearie me gol - what happened to yer cheerie mood of last night? ;) Morning after the night before methinks - and btw you go riflin in yer good lady's handbag and you have the cheek to slag US off! :confused

golach
10-Aug-08, 11:32
Dearie me gol - what happened to yer cheerie mood of last night? ;) Morning after the night before methinks - and btw you go riflin in yer good lady's handbag and you have the cheek to slag US off! :confused
Crawls away cowering, I am in the dog house at home, Mrs G found out about me helping myself to my pocket money, and now after my generosity in the bar, I am in the dog house here as well.......slinks off and licks my wounds.:~(

wifie
10-Aug-08, 13:15
Och sure you will bounce back gol! "Splash it all over" and head out for the bright lights of Edi tonight! ;)

Anne x
10-Aug-08, 18:10
got my hair done wifie was up in the highlands for a few days trust me to miss Golachs round even if it was Mrs Gs really

wifie
10-Aug-08, 19:16
Good job anne - best not to go borrowin rain mates from the Org pub ;)

laguna2
13-Aug-08, 11:54
Would you believe it - Golach buying a round .... and I miss it!!! Ah well, I will have a cuppa just now ... and charge it to Golach, I am sure he won't mind :)

golach
13-Aug-08, 19:20
Would you believe it - Golach buying a round .... and I miss it!!! Ah well, I will have a cuppa just now ... and charge it to Golach, I am sure he won't mind :)
Laguna, There was money for a drink left for you I left it in your tip jar. Marked Do Not Touch for the Manageress/cleaner/ bonniest barmaid.
You have want you want, after all you need it.:)

joxville
13-Aug-08, 22:56
It was the bonniest barmaid part that confused her-she thought there was another barmaid she didn't know about.[lol]

sassylass
14-Aug-08, 00:28
Well I could use a glass o wine please, going back to work tomorrow, my lovely holiday is over :~(

laguna2
14-Aug-08, 09:11
:o why thank you Golach :o

Joxy - you are a rat :lol:

I will keep my tip to buy a glass of champagne once we get into our new house - whenever that is!

Anne x
14-Aug-08, 09:21
you will have a bottle then laguna be worth the wait ;)

laguna2
14-Aug-08, 09:24
:D I am sure it will Anne x

joxville
14-Aug-08, 19:23
Sorry Laguna, I didn't have my specs on, you definitely are the bonniest barmaid. Have a bottle of virtual champagne on me.:cool:

Anne x
18-Aug-08, 09:25
Went in this morning for coffee had a dust around before Laguna 2 gets back and she will loose the plot someone leaving empty glasses again :lol:

teenybash
18-Aug-08, 23:59
What a lovely quiet tidy place tonight.....somebody has been working hard. I'll have a small night cap, wash my glass and away home.

joxville
19-Aug-08, 01:17
Teenybash you dirty minx-just as well you left that glass to drip dry-it wisnae cleaned properly, it still had yer lipstick oan the rim. Dinna worry though, I cleaned it properly and put it back on the shelf.

wifie
19-Aug-08, 09:29
Nothin worse than a tell tale! :roll:
Phew popped in for a morning coffee - pourin outside and I mean pourin! (Anne will need and extra strength rainmate the day!)

Anne x
19-Aug-08, 09:34
Its lashing rain here today after a glorious day yesterday time too bring out the wellies ;) oh the floor again be all marked !!

wifie
19-Aug-08, 09:40
Blimey better locate the mop quick - we don't want to leave marks and puddles for laguna! Will need another coffee at this rate! :roll:

teenybash
19-Aug-08, 14:03
Teenybash you dirty minx-just as well you left that glass to drip dry-it wisnae cleaned properly, it still had yer lipstick oan the rim. Dinna worry though, I cleaned it properly and put it back on the shelf.

Thanx Jox......my one wee nightcap turned into a few I'm afraid.................;)

teenybash
20-Aug-08, 23:23
Blimey better locate the mop quick - we don't want to leave marks and puddles for laguna! Will need another coffee at this rate! :roll:

My goodness Wifie couldnae have found the mop........this floor'll need scrubbin' now. Oh well, hands an' knees it is.....................:confused

wifie
20-Aug-08, 23:39
Here I did find the mop - it must have been golach in oot the rain wi dirty shoes on! ;)

teenybash
20-Aug-08, 23:53
Here I did find the mop - it must have been golach in oot the rain wi dirty shoes on! ;)

Sorry Wifie....that Golach should hiv taken his galloshes off before trapsin' in all over a clean floor :roll:......never mind no harm done.:D

laguna2
22-Aug-08, 16:42
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm - place is nice and clean :)

Just have a quick cuppa and then wend my weary way home :D

golach
22-Aug-08, 19:28
Wifie!!! It wissna me! You telt me the pub was being closed for two days by the Environmental Health folk, because of complaints of a horrible colour of lippy being found on a lot of the glasses. So I just went till Asda an got a carryoot, cheaper 'an a carryon [lol]

teenybash
22-Aug-08, 21:19
Oooh I enjoyed that wee cuppa and not a smear of lipstick on the rim.....nae mare lippy fur me...I wis nearly poisoned wi' some foreign bean they used tae colour it............

golach
24-Aug-08, 10:47
Lets all have a wee Org type Olympic party, just for the fun of it , mines Pint of Best!!

wifie
24-Aug-08, 12:42
Great idea - I will have a Black Russian! ;)

teenybash
24-Aug-08, 15:38
A nice sparkling white wine, to match my mood..thank you Mr G...................:)

laguna2
26-Aug-08, 14:17
... so the glasses are not being washed properly! Not good enough! Must improve!

I will forgive you this time - if you will pour me a nice, cold glass of white wine :D ;)

teenybash
26-Aug-08, 14:26
... so the glasses are not being washed properly! Not good enough! Must improve!

I will forgive you this time - if you will pour me a nice, cold glass of white wine :D ;)

One glass of coooooool white........take your lippy off first though...no smears then no tears ;)

teenybash
30-Aug-08, 00:04
Nice and quiet in here tonight.....and looking very swish with new glasses along the bar. Somebody has been working hard........................

joxville
30-Aug-08, 03:48
Aye......ME!

wifie
30-Aug-08, 10:42
Well Jox that will make a nice change for you! ;)
Time for coffee - nice and strong!

teenybash
01-Sep-08, 23:39
Just heard it was Jox who done all the hard work......must be a good soul at heart....so I'll drink a wee toast to him..............Salute Jox!!!;)

golach
02-Sep-08, 08:49
Just heard that no footie colours are allowed in here, I just bought a Thursa Swifts shirt off Ebay [disgust]

wifie
02-Sep-08, 09:03
What's that you are stirrin golach? Oh a nice coffee! ;) Blimey laguna will go ape he must have got the boots too - there are stud marks all over the floor!

golach
02-Sep-08, 09:09
Wifie, 'ats no stud marks!!!!.........'Ats you wimmen 'an your Stilleto heeled shoes, nae wonder ye all look as if your staggering when you leave, and you say your only on the coffee,

teenybash
02-Sep-08, 23:41
Well, Wifie and Mr G you're both wrong...............it wis an auld man wi' a plastic bag on his hied...couldna' see his face an he wis staggerin all over wi' a zimmer....without the rubbers on the end.......I chased him before he done more damage.....There was something familiar aboot him.....? :confused

wifie
02-Sep-08, 23:51
Plastic bag on his heid? Is that why he was staggerin?

Anne x
04-Sep-08, 00:24
be M M with his horse hair shirt!!! helped myself to Bt Water somebody better check the dates no a lot of water drunk in that pub
think its out of date and not from the tap !!! before you ask

wifie
04-Sep-08, 00:36
Tsk tsk - you should be drinkin tap - better for the environment! :roll:

Anne x
04-Sep-08, 00:45
LOL I have plastic recycling here took my bt home as per usual :lol:

wifie
04-Sep-08, 00:52
aye but there is only so much you can do wi recycled plastic...........

Anne x
04-Sep-08, 01:00
ok point taken will drink coffee now

wifie
04-Sep-08, 01:10
LOL - make me one whilst you are there - please!

Anne x
05-Sep-08, 01:22
Tepid water the night and the geiser is on the blink back to e bottled be it in plastic lol

golach
05-Sep-08, 08:48
The water in this establishment is perfectly good, it has been passed by the management [lol]

wifie
05-Sep-08, 09:35
:eek:........:eek:

Anne x
05-Sep-08, 23:56
the organ grinder and monkey spring to mind ;) so did the management get the geiser sorted to wash the floor ?

Welcomefamily
06-Sep-08, 10:54
Morning, morning, morning anybody here?

golach
06-Sep-08, 11:53
Morning, morning, morning anybody here?
Ssshhh, just the organ grinders monkey, trying to get some sleep, those talkative wimen kept me awake all night[lol]

Anne x
06-Sep-08, 11:59
now I thought I was the monkey looking for the organ grinder to do repairs wisna me talking last night :lol:

golach
06-Sep-08, 16:36
Who's turn is it to but the bins out this week, I did it last week :D

teenybash
06-Sep-08, 16:44
Mine.....but, I'm going to have to go through all the rubbish first...lost me contact lense..Trouble is I can only see out of the one eye!!!!:confused

golach
10-Sep-08, 10:31
Were the bins put out today? Or did they vanish into thon Black Hole thinggy :(

teenybash
10-Sep-08, 21:20
Northener tipped the lot out, jumped in and took of like a bat out o' hell.....I swear there's something wierd going on...last I saw of him was disappearing over the horizon shouting, ' Up, up and away.......':confused

I've cleaned it up though, so no worries.

golach
10-Sep-08, 21:37
I've cleaned it up though, so no worries.

Teeny, your a wee gem [lol]

hotrod4
12-Sep-08, 06:58
Wheres the nuts? They were hear a wee while ago? Admit it who's scoffed the lot!. Hope that they washed their hands before eating them, we all know what the gents loos are like ;)

golach
13-Sep-08, 21:11
Wheres the nuts? They were hear a wee while ago? Admit it who's scoffed the lot!. Hope that they washed their hands before eating them, we all know what the gents loos are like ;)
take to the hills hotrod, when the cleaners get finished with you, there will be little left. :lol:

Anne x
14-Sep-08, 00:23
take to the hills hotrod, when the cleaners get finished with you, there will be little left. :lol:

Omg Hotrod you will probably be barred from the pub the place is spotless the cleaners will be in revolt now
canna worry about whats up your nails when eating Nuts ;) nothing to do with org pub toilets

teenybash
14-Sep-08, 13:24
Dettol and wire brushes are available at all times in the gents to ensure org nuts are always clean. [disgust]

Anne x
15-Sep-08, 00:48
Had Bt Cote De Rhone to share money in usual place !!! lol

golach
16-Sep-08, 22:37
who was this leaving the Org pub the other night, try to get him home

http://gprime.net/game.php/drunkwalk

wifie
16-Sep-08, 22:49
Dash it he is right troublesome - canna get him very far at all! [lol]

Anne x
16-Sep-08, 23:00
well it wasna me !!! having watched the programme last night on Wine well maybe it was Dispatches last night too much information on wine producing

golach
17-Sep-08, 21:52
Waiting for Jox and wifie to turn up [lol]

wifie
17-Sep-08, 21:53
Here - but I am not sure what bein on the bell means and do I want to do it wi Jox? :confused

golach
17-Sep-08, 22:01
Here - but I am not sure what bein on the bell means and do I want to do it wi Jox? :confused
[lol] It's your turn for a round Wifie, I will have a pint of Bellhaven Best, a Soda water for Jox

wifie
17-Sep-08, 22:46
Hey cool gol - no probs - about time I bought a round! I will have a g&t myself - just to be sociable like! :)