PDA

View Full Version : Flavours,John O'Groats winter opening hours

Flavours
16-Sep-12, 18:16
Lots of people are asking about our winter opening hours, so thought I would post them here.

Flavours opening hours are:

September: everyday 11a.m. to 8p.m.
October: everyday 11a.m. to 6p.m.
November to March - Saturdays & Sundays 11a.m. to 6p.m.

A great big thanks to all our lovely locals who have supported us. We have had an excellent start and want to thank everyone across the county for their custom. We'll have some winter warmers, and a hot drinks menu over the winter as well as our usual range and look forward to our Christmas Confectionery arriving in November. We will offer a range of Festive Hampers (with a delivery service across Caithness). These will be available from November.

I will post the various markets and stalls we will be at displaying our Festive Range a wee bit later on. In the meantime, don't forget we remain open til 8p.m. every night this month....so if you fancy an ice cream after your tea.........

Thank you:)

Flavours
30-Sep-12, 11:29
Just a wee reminder to say that this is the last day we will be opening til 8p.m. From tomorrow (1st of October) we will still be open everyday but closing at 6p.m.

Thank you

Ricanna
30-Sep-12, 19:11
Will you have a website for your hampers?

Flavours
01-Oct-12, 08:50
Thanks Ricanna

Yes, we will. It will be www.flavoursicecreams.com (http://www.flavoursicecreams.com) (not active yet, but should be up and running in the next few weeks). Also, we will have them on our Facebook Page.

Our Cocoa Mountain Gift boxes are here and those hampers (available all year) will be ready to purchase this afternoon (the cocoa mountain is due in today:)). I will post a picture tonight or tomorrow.

Flavours
15-Oct-12, 11:55
Due to unforseen circumstances, Flavours will be closed on Wednesday the 17th of October.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.