PDA

View Full Version : Connection

connieb19
08-Dec-06, 21:32
I've just noticed my connection speed to the org change instantly about a minute ago for some strange reason. Has it happened to anyone else? :confused

quality
08-Dec-06, 21:34
Yes it has been up and down all night Connie.

donnas
08-Dec-06, 21:36
i canna keep up with the speed the posts are flying in at..........ive missed Corrie and still not had a cup o tea. Im scared i miss something....lol

connieb19
08-Dec-06, 21:38
i canna keep up with the speed the posts are flying in at..........ive missed Corrie and still not had a cup o tea. Im scared i miss something....lol
I hope they get it sorted out soon or we might miss the omnibus tomorrow.

crashbandicoot1979

I know, its crazy!!! :lol:

candyfloss
I canna keep up either [lol] am scared to go from the computer incase i miss something

peedie
08-Dec-06, 21:39
can we all stop for 2 mins, i've gotta go to the loo and i dont want to miss anything?![lol]

Ricco
08-Dec-06, 21:41
can we all stop for 2 mins, i've gotta go to the loo and i dont want to miss anything?![lol]

God! Its like a pack of vultures. I'm off to watch something tame like Armageddon. Night all.

peedie
08-Dec-06, 21:42
God! Its like a pack of vultures. I'm off to watch something tame like Armageddon. Night all.

good night to the incredibley cheerful man in the corner. :Razz

Colin Manson
08-Dec-06, 21:55
I couldn't get on for a few hours database error, that's why I didn't respond earlier. Before that I was at work. :(

ice box
09-Dec-06, 02:35
Good excuse... lol

Ricco
09-Dec-06, 10:56
good night to the incredibley cheerful man in the corner. :Razz

Ah, glad you noticed, Peedie. ;)

peedie
09-Dec-06, 14:18
Ah, glad you noticed, Peedie. ;)

anytime! :cool: