PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best pay as you go network for unlimited internet for mobile phones?

cramock
15-Sep-12, 21:52
Got a new nokia lumia 800 and is pretty much designed for social interaction via facebook hotmail messenger etc.... but i dont like being stuck to a contract i like pay as you go, so what would be the best network for me to use in thurso to be able to use my mail facebook youtube etc... while out and about?

I thought giff gaff but others said 3g any ideas???

EDDIE
16-Sep-12, 10:33
Got a new nokia lumia 800 and is pretty much designed for social interaction via facebook hotmail messenger etc.... but i dont like being stuck to a contract i like pay as you go, so what would be the best network for me to use in thurso to be able to use my mail facebook youtube etc... while out and about?

I thought giff gaff but others said 3g any ideas???
If ure phone is unlocked u can get pay as u go sim cards for nothing why not pick one and suck it and see how it goes and if its crap just get another sim card?
If ure just needing a sim card you can get sim card from vodafone on 30 day contract i thinks it £20 For 300 mins talk and unlimited text and 500mb internet and £26 for 600min 750 mb internet unlimited text i thin thats a good deal if u dont like being commited and u can end it the contract with 30days notice i hardly ever use the phone im more in to texting

celtchicky
16-Sep-12, 11:02
go for 02 if you want 3g. i presume tesco would get it too as it runs off 02 network, plus tesco triple your topup

gillsbay
16-Sep-12, 14:14
go for 02 if you want 3g. i presume tesco would get it too as it runs off 02 network, plus tesco triple your topup

O2 only have 3G in Wick so not much help for the rest of the county vodafone don't even have that, I am sorry but I don't know what coverage any other networks have.

Serenity
16-Sep-12, 16:53
giffgaff run off O2, and for just £10 a month you get unlimited internet, texts and 250 mins. I am using it until I decide to get a new contract phone and am impressed. Regarding data coverage, I am finding it about the same as both Orange and Vodafone which I have also used in the recent past on the same phone. Not great but as I frequently managed to run over my data limits on both Orange and Vodafone it can't be that slow.

hopper.65
21-Sep-12, 19:26
the only network to offer unlimited internet now is 3 all the rest are capped, i use T MOBILE and get 3g+ in most parts of county apart from Castletown and Watten.

Mr P Cannop
21-Sep-12, 20:44
vodaphone is ok here in thurso