PDA

View Full Version : Did you miss me?

crayola
15-Sep-12, 00:19
Or did you miss my spells? The autumn equinox is almost upon us and it will be the first chance I've had to try out my new broomstick in a breathable atmosphere. I can't wait. ;)

Alrock
15-Sep-12, 11:44
Bit of a sycophantic statement that...
But since you asked... No...
Spells, Broomsticks, etc... All total baloney if you ask me (which you did)...

joxville
15-Sep-12, 14:09
I was looking forward to your return.

As much as I look forward to seeing belly button fluff :-)

Mrs Bucket
15-Sep-12, 18:58
Broom stick on stand by.:)

crayola
15-Sep-12, 23:39
Keep your broomstick loaded Mrs Bucket. Any more for a flyby to rival the red arrows in their pomp? I've been flying around Mars and Uranus for months. There's no belly button fluff out there Jox. It'd be perfect for you. :)

Alrock
15-Sep-12, 23:54
...I've been flying around Mars and Uranus for months...

So that's what that itch I had down there was, no wonder the creams I tried didn't work...

http://thepsychedelicsewingroom.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/devil_laghin_by_scotsgirl_606.gif

joxville
15-Sep-12, 23:55
A world without belly button fluff, how nice, but I doubt anything you can do could beat the Red Arrows, even if you went back to your old days and did it topless ;-) And what have you done to Northener, did you leave him adrift in his Motherbin, he's not been seen nor heard from in months?

Mars, Uranus and two globes would be a helluva pic for a paparazza!

crayola
16-Sep-12, 12:33
Has Northener taken over the Red Arrows and replaced them with Green Wheelies? I didn't meet him in the upper atmosphere during re-entry. If it had been a nice day today I would have gone out into the garden and whipped off my top for a quick history lesson. ;)

crayola
22-Sep-12, 00:52
The autumn equinox is upon us and the days grow ever shorter at their greatest rate. Soon I shall be gone back out to encircle the moons of Jupiter once more. Who wishes to join me in my mission? Broomstick experience is not required this time but an open mind and a love of the Godess will always come in handy for those difficult unearthly situations that you will inevitably meet in the outer solar system.

joxville
22-Sep-12, 00:58
I have enough trouble getting on a plane, never mind a broomstick! But a trip around the cosmos does appeal, am I likely to see your moon? :-)

laguna2
22-Sep-12, 08:02
Were you out on your broomstick last night Crayola? I thought what I saw was a meteor, but it could have been you!

PS I really did see it!!

crayola
23-Sep-12, 00:25
Last night's meteor shower was due to my friends from the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. I invited them back to Earth for the weekend. I successfully mooned them into my back yard with laser guided broom handles borrowed from the Goddess. :)

Invisible
01-Oct-12, 13:35
What!? No poll?!

Alrock
01-Oct-12, 16:54
What!? No poll?!

How rude (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?188401-Rudeness-on-the-Forum) of you to complain about the lack of a poll on someone else's thread... lol

Invisible
02-Oct-12, 12:38
How rude (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?188401-Rudeness-on-the-Forum) of you to complain about the lack of a poll on someone else's thread... lol

Cheeky.............I'm never rude.

crayola
06-Oct-12, 00:10
What!? No poll?!No poll. Oops, sorry. Jox I walked past some hunky blokes laying Tarmac this morning and I thought of you. :)

Kenn
06-Oct-12, 00:19
Did I miss you? Simple answer is NO.

secrets in symmetry
06-Oct-12, 00:28
Crayola, do you like walks on the beach?

joxville
06-Oct-12, 00:39
No poll. Oops, sorry. Jox I walked past some hunky blokes laying Tarmac this morning and I thought of you. :)It's asphalt my dear, Tarmac is very rarely used these days. And it's the name of a competitor.

Sadly I'm no longer hunky these days, since getting an office job and walking a lot almost every day I'm a shadow of my former self. But it's nice of you to think of me :-)

Mrs Bucket
06-Oct-12, 10:48
The autumn equinox is upon us and the days grow ever shorter at their greatest rate. Soon I shall be gone back out to encircle the moons of Jupiter once more. Who wishes to join me in my mission? Broomstick experience is not required this time but an open mind and a love of the Godess will always come in handy for those difficult unearthly situations that you will inevitably meet in the outer solar system. I dont go as far as solar sytem furtve wandering with a full moon and it is amazing what can transpire