PDA

View Full Version : "BIG (Lottery Fund) Change" Magazine

rfr10
08-Dec-06, 18:57
Glad to say that the Young Scot-Big Lottery Fund combined magazine has now been published. It's called "Big Change" and hasn't been distributed yet as far as I know but if you want a copy, let me know one way or another and I'll try and get you one as soon as possible- it's FREE. It gives you advice on applying for a grant from the Young People's Fund and it also tells you about organisations who have been successful in receiving funding. It was written and published by the Big Change editorial team which is a small group of young people who are involved with the Big Lottery, Young Peoples Fund. It's mainly aimed at young people who want to make a difference to their community by setting something up for young people to do but I'm sure adults may want to read it too if they are thinking about applying for funding with a Youth Group/ Organisation.

There is £20 million in total available over Scotland from the Big Lottery, Young People's Fund. All that's needed now is people who are enthusiastic about helping to develop their local area for young people.

:D