PDA

View Full Version : Today's youth are revolting

simian sally
29-Jan-05, 01:58
On a Flying Visit.............

I have been watching a Panorama Program on TV tonight........

It was disturbing. It featured interviews with 16-18 year olds. It emphasized the Rebelliousness of Youth. This Generation is obsessed with Activities which exemplify the Declining Moral Fibre of the Younger Generation. They earn Huge Amounts of Money, but they don't have the Maturity to spend it responsibly. They are obsessed with Modern Music. They are obsessed with Alcoholic Drink. Worse still, they are obsessed with Sex. One Young Man expectetd to meet a Young Lady at every Dance he attended. When told that 20% of women are Pregnant when they get Married, he said he believed this was acceptable. It was their own Fault.

This Program was made in 1961. :D That generation's Rebellious Youth are Years older than me. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

Nice to be back, however briefly. Nice to read the Boards here again. Nice to see that in Caithness plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

Nice to be back living in California. Not so nice to be living in a Fundamentalist Religious Dictatorship. It's like Reaganism all over again. But worse. A hundred times Worse. You wouldn't believe it.

Rheghead
29-Jan-05, 08:44
Do they really have 'Panorama' in California?

simian sally
30-Jan-05, 03:05
Lol, no, no Panorama in USA, lol. I am back in UK for flying visit. Won't make it up there, unfortunately. Maybe next time.

squidge
31-Jan-05, 01:20
Nice to see you back girl :D