PDA

View Full Version : The lost

Gleber2
08-Dec-06, 15:49
Five of the most regular posters resign in one day. Is it not true that the rest of us deserve some kind of explanation? What is going on that we, the people who are the Org, don't know about?

crashbandicoot1979
08-Dec-06, 15:49
Think I've missed something. Who's resigned???

angela5
08-Dec-06, 15:50
Five of the most regular posters resign in one day. Is it not true that the rest of us deserve some kind of explanation? What is going on that we, the people who are the Org, don't know about?

5? It was 3 this morning. This thread will disappear in a jiffy.:roll:

candyfloss
08-Dec-06, 16:00
Who are the other two :confused: :confused:
What on earth is going on.

unicorn
08-Dec-06, 16:03
it will disappear with the other questions. asking questions is not allowed pm me with who the other 2 are please gleeber2

Dreadnought
08-Dec-06, 16:05
Soon there will be no-one left who can hold a debate. :( Maybe they'll all start another site?

angela5
08-Dec-06, 16:05
it will disappear with the other questions. asking questions is not allowed

Nor is saying "Goodbye":roll:

Gleber2
08-Dec-06, 16:07
Two members that someone told me had resigned haven't. Three is still too many. [evil]

rich
08-Dec-06, 16:12
Or maybe we should call them the airbrushed as in Stalin's photos of his colleagues who went missing.
I don't care for a lot of opinions that get expressed on the Org which is probably why I keep coming back here.
Unless someone is clearly insane or is a harmful pest then the org should be open to all comers.
Otherwise it risks becoming stodgy and bland (like beef olives)

saxovtr
08-Dec-06, 16:16
lol whos telling stories?

Gleber2
08-Dec-06, 16:20
Or maybe we should call them the airbrushed as in Stalin's photos of his colleagues who went missing.
I don't care for a lot of opinions that get expressed on the Org which is probably why I keep coming back here.
Unless someone is clearly insane or is a harmful pest then the org should be open to all comers.

Has it not already become stodgy and bland.

golach
08-Dec-06, 16:21
Rich as one .Orger with a great medical knowlege, which I respect, please for my own curiosity define. "Clearly insane or a harmful pest"?

rich
08-Dec-06, 17:03
That's a bit of a challenge for me, Golach.
Clearly insane would be someone who produces posts that are the equivalent of those paranoia drenched boards with writings in varied clored ink and held up by poor souls who are likely homeless.
The Pests are the people who say the one thing again and again and again and who are impervious to anyone elses' argument. (Namely MY argument)
There is considerable overlap between the two categorioes.!
But why should I be so confident in my own sanity and what if the board carriers are RIGHT????
And have I ever been a pest?
Quite possibly.
This way lies insanity
Disregard my previous message.
Let everyone climb aboard....
But please could we cut down on the TESCO posts. In fact lets airbrush the whole place not including the parking lot which may serve a useful purpose for Wickers and the disabled.

saxovtr
08-Dec-06, 17:46
was that an aim at my latest post?so now we are being told wot to post and not to post?i cant even alert people there is an idiot of a person working at tescos and the customer service is crap?

rich
08-Dec-06, 18:14
It wasn't a shot at anybody!

Carlo Gambino
08-Dec-06, 18:28
It certainly appeared to myself like it was, leave saxo alone he gets enough stick on here without you phillosphying about him[disgust]

Through
08-Dec-06, 18:34

I love beef olives myself!

saxovtr
08-Dec-06, 18:50
alrite carlo cheers for that!!

Tristan
08-Dec-06, 19:38
Boys, boys boys.
Lets all grab our ID, pop down to tesco's or if you prefer (I know I do) Mackay's in Thurso and buy a case of whiskey and drive down to Texas....no wait....find a nice place to sit down and enjoy!

angela5
08-Dec-06, 19:41
But please could we cut down on the TESCO posts.

Tesco talk, well it's local ain't it!! local community local talk etc, etc.

peedie
08-Dec-06, 19:46
i think if you read the forum ettiqute (i know its spelled wrong sorry!) post all will become clear, but it seems a shame to loose members:(

connieb19
08-Dec-06, 19:48
i think if you read the forum ettiqute (i know its spelled wrong sorry!) post all will become clear, but it seems a shame to loose members:(

It's nothing to do with that post, there's something else going on which has made people decide they dont want to stay. [disgust]

scotsboy
08-Dec-06, 19:50
It appears that there are a lot of miserable people.

angela5
08-Dec-06, 19:53
It's nothing to do with that post, there's something else going on which has made people decide they dont want to stay. [disgust]

I agree and it's flying around in an e-mail.:confused

rich
08-Dec-06, 19:54
There's nothing wrong with local.

Elenna
08-Dec-06, 19:59
This is all very perplexing. :confused

peedie
08-Dec-06, 20:26
oh right then i'm really confused