PDA

View Full Version : A happy ending for the lost cats...

mirandarainbow
12-Sep-12, 22:50
Thought I'd put up a quick post about the two cats! The mummy and kitten we found up at Thurso East have now been reunited with their owner.

After seeing a poster about the cat up in a shop, she phoned up, and after coming and meeting the pair, was sure it was her Trixie! She apparently shot out the house during a move 3 months ago.

Trixie belonged to her 10 year old daughter, who was delighted to have her beloved cat back, along with another little fluffy bundle of fun!

We do already miss them dearly, but have checked up on them since they went home, in which they were curled up on a duvet on the sofa, waiting for their mince that was being cooked up! Gutted to see them go, but they are definitely in the right place, where they'll have the love they deserve after their awful ordeal.

A Welcome home to Trixie and her delightful kitten <3

maggie
12-Sep-12, 22:59
I've been following your story. Just delighted about the happy ending. Photos are lovely.

cherokee
13-Sep-12, 08:24
Yes, I too have been following your story mirandarainbow.

A very happy ending for the 2 kitties, thanks to you and your family for making it happen !:D With so many animal cruelty stories it warms the heart to know there are people like you who does their very best by a "stray" animal. Well done !! x

Liz
13-Sep-12, 20:22
Oh that is great news!! :)Very well done for reuniting them even though I know you will miss them.