PDA

View Full Version : need help from local community looking for space

Deadmans Sunshine
08-Sep-12, 11:52
hello, i am looking for some space to use in the thurso area. i have been in talks to use the sea cadet hall but unfortunately they cant accommodate me. i am looking for space to set up a 16 foot ring, that is seven feet high. a local barn or high ceiling would be ideal. ring breaks down and can be stored against a wall out of the way. i am desperate for help. someone suggested the boys brigade hall but i dont think they would have the room for storage. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Deadmans Sunshine
08-Sep-12, 17:38
any email contacts for brigade hall would help too. but anywhere with barn space or a hall with space would really help complete this new venture, otherwise we are operating in a field!!

Dog-eared
08-Sep-12, 19:45
What's the 16ft ring for ???

Bobinovich
08-Sep-12, 20:29
Caithness rumour mill says it's for ladies mud wrestling ....probably wrong as usual tho' :eek:

Deadmans Sunshine
08-Sep-12, 22:00
LOL!!! i wish. nope just good old pro wrestling. cheer the good guy boo the bad guy.

Aaldtimer
09-Sep-12, 03:52
How many pro wrestlers are there in Caithness?:confused

Deadmans Sunshine
09-Sep-12, 08:53
Not many at all. Hope to train some. Although Coventry is rife. Seems to be the hot spot of the uk

changilass
10-Sep-12, 18:45
This link might be of interest Deadmans:-

UK Talent get in touch! We have plenty of shows booked for next year & some spots available on each to get involved, so we wanna hear from you :-)
Email : prowrestling4u@live.co.uk
Twitter : @Prowrestling4u
Youtube : youtube.com/prowrestling4u
ps3 : tag 'pw4u'
BBM : 295065FD