PDA

View Full Version : Dentists....

Lou18
28-Jan-05, 11:07
Has anybody had any experience with the following dentists in Inverness to tell me if they are good or bad?:

Dalneigh Dental Practice
Kingsmill Dental Practice
Southside Dental Practice
Castle Street Dentist
Dores Road Dental Surgery
Proven Dental Practice

Invergordon and Dingwall area's are also a possibility if anyone has info?

Has anybody had any experience with the NHS waiting list (using the helpline number) from practices from here to Inverness?

Any information would be really appreciated?
Thanks

janette
28-Jan-05, 22:54
Southside Dental Practice, Inverness is a private practice. I am registered with one of the dentists, since years and find him to be excellent. I don't think he is taking on any patients at the moment.

kenimac1
29-Jan-05, 09:43
Eilertsen & Raymond (private) in Dingwall are 1st class. MacIntyre (NHS) is also said to be very good since being taken over by new dentist.

Baconbuttie
01-Feb-05, 00:27
Good News at last. A new dentist has started in Caithness and is tackling the waiting list. My kids have been accepted and me and the wife have been allocated places at Helmsdale so the NHS waiting list is working, although kids are quite rightly being given priority in Caithness whilst adults are having to travel further afield at the moment.

Good job I stuck to my guns and did not join the Dick Turpin practise at £15 a month.

Fran
01-Feb-05, 00:32
:D The hospital dentist is very good in Wick. You can register with him if you have any medical conditions. :roll:

Lou18
01-Feb-05, 09:22
Baconbuttie - Did you register through the NHS Helpline?

Goldfish
01-Feb-05, 14:17
The castle street dentist is brilliant, very friendly, fast and reliable. Got an apointment a few day's after I phoned.

01-Feb-05, 20:41
so wheres teh Helsdale Dentist ?
Name, Tel No. & Address please ????

01-Feb-05, 20:42
... ooops thats HELMSDALE . . . . .

Baconbuttie
02-Feb-05, 00:01
You have to register with NHS helpline. I understand that there maybe vacancies in Lochinver as well but you must tell them you are willing to travel