PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

flyfifer
07-Dec-06, 18:17
Would all householders in the Pulteneytown Academy school area please check sheds/outhouses/garages for a fluffy black female cat, white patch under neck and at top of paws, wine collar with studs. Suzie has been missing for 3 days, and is mute (unable to miaow) so she will not be able to cry for help if she is trapped somewhere. Please PM me if you have any information. Thanks

Liz
09-Dec-06, 14:47
Would all householders in the Pulteneytown Academy school area please check sheds/outhouses/garages for a fluffy black female cat, white patch under neck and at top of paws, wine collar with studs. Suzie has been missing for 3 days, and is mute (unable to miaow) so she will not be able to cry for help if she is trapped somewhere. Please PM me if you have any information. Thanks

So sorry that Suzie is missing and know how worried you must be.

Is she timid? If so you would be best to check outbuildings yourself as she will not come out if strangers are there if she is frightened.

If you go to www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk you could email a picture of her and it will be posted on the website.

You should also make posters to put up around your area and contact the Vet Surgery and SSPCA.

Good luck!

lin
09-Dec-06, 20:19
Any sign of your cat yet Flyfifer,keep us up to date. I hope you find it soon

flyfifer
10-Dec-06, 17:20
Thanks for all your help and concern and advice....we're all worried about her and time's going on. xx

lin
10-Dec-06, 17:42
Keep looking, our thoughts are with you.

Liz
12-Dec-06, 19:00
So sorry that your cat has not come home yet.:(

Never give up hope as cat's are wonderful animals and have been known to appear home after a long time!

flyfifer
13-Dec-06, 17:43
Thanks Lin and Liz x

lin
14-Dec-06, 23:51
any news yet

alistair harper
15-Dec-06, 11:42
sorry to hear about your cat but noticed this on org
hope its not yours.

Bad news i'm afraid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Black & White cat has been killed near the junction of George St/Henrietta St. I have asked around the neighbours but have drawn a blank so far. If anyone is missing a cat of this description in this area or knows anyone who might own this cat please PM me.

flyfifer
06-Jan-07, 13:07
Suzie came back this morning!! Very thin, but eating well and enjoying cuddles! Thanks again to all concerned xx

Liz
06-Jan-07, 14:40
That is brilliant!!!!:)

Sounds like she has been shut in somewhere.

Love a happy ending.

lin
06-Jan-07, 20:03
I am so happy for you, glad shes home safe and well!!:D