PDA

View Full Version : Swimming lessons

ellimac
05-Sep-12, 17:16
Not sure if this is the best place to put this but I was wondering if any mums out there who take there children to swimming lessons on a Monday afternoon would be willing to swap places, myself and a couple of other mums have 3pm slots and we live in the country and are pushing it to get to town for the time allocated, we have to pick up our children 5mins earlier from school so we can get in on time....We are looking for a 3.30pm slot, so if any mums would like to swap to a 3pm slot for a 3.30pm could you please send a message to me, we'd be very greatful.... Thanks very much... X

mums angels
06-Sep-12, 18:02
I'm pretty sure the time slots go in order of ability, seals1&2 are at 3pm , then swordfish etc in later slots so don't think it's something that's swappable , but could be wrong . You could try and swap with someone in the Saturday class ?

mum of three
06-Sep-12, 18:58
My sons in seal 2 and my daughter in shark 6 but both go at 4. We used to be at half three but was difficult getting in at that time when school comes out at quarter past. Just asked elspeth at the pool and she changed it for us.

ellimac
09-Sep-12, 15:32
Thanks for that mum of three, hopefully we'll get something sorted out.....