PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

Liz
06-Dec-06, 23:57
Just wondering what you're all getting for your animal families for Christmas?

Benjy the dog will be getting squeaky toys (he's not interested if they don't squeak!) even though he has loads but it is such fun watching how excited he gets!

Not sure what to get for the cats as they don't really like toys.

changilass
07-Dec-06, 01:33
The boys got an advent calender each from their nana, a sack of natural treats each from their Aunty and we have got them treats toys and a fleece blanket each - as of yet I have not got any human presents, but did get my sis's wee doggy some squeeky toys and a fleece blankie:lol:

golach
07-Dec-06, 11:07
The boys got an advent calender each from their nana, a sack of natural treats each from their Aunty and we have got them treats toys and a fleece blanket each - as of yet I have not got any human presents, but did get my sis's wee doggy some squeeky toys and a fleece blankie:lol:
Their Beeg Cousin is not sending them a present, not even a card this year [lol]

changilass
07-Dec-06, 13:37
Don't blame me if they go for your elbows next time you are up:lol:

the charlatans
07-Dec-06, 17:10
Sounds like Golach is giving them blood for Christmas, he's so generous and kind!!!!

Doggy Charlatans normally receives a new frisbee, squeaky wacca wacca rubber ball, chewy bones from Pets at home. The frisbee he takes out and chews the pointy handle off, the wacca wacca ball he chews the wacca noise maker out and the bones he goes and burry's in the garden.

This year baby Charlatans is here and i'm skint so doggy Charlatans will be getting nothing. Maybe a new blanket from a charity shop if i can scrape some coins together from down the couch!

And of course some love from his owner. So if you see a little black dog answering to Quattro sitting outside the Pets at home shop have pity on him.:D

carasmam
07-Dec-06, 17:29
Went to pets@home on for the first time on Tuesday and Cara did most of her Christmas shopping !! Glad there is one member of the household organised, we've hardly got any human presents :roll: Thanks Neepnipper for trying to give her a wee biscuit but when that lady is shopping she is on a mission :lol: Going to Petz Bitz and Pieces for the rest (got to support the little shoppies too)

brandy
07-Dec-06, 18:14
the cats are getting a snuggly bed.. and treats the hanster is getting treats and the guinea pig treats as well as a couple lil toys for the hamster and pig *G*
the pig got an early pressie in the form of a new HUGE cage. it will fit both kids in it!!!