PDA

View Full Version : So their are some lovely people left........

upolian
28-Aug-12, 16:21
Massive thanks to the woman from Thurso who did a good deed giving me a lift as i was standing around waiting for a taxi that never came!!

Made my day that has,what an extremely lovely person,not sure if your registered on here or not but if you do read this,your a star,thanks again!

cherokee
28-Aug-12, 16:25
Nice to hear that upolian !! There are some very helpful and considerate people around.

upolian
28-Aug-12, 16:35
I think i was taken back by the lovely offer?! Just had a tooth ripped out aswell which i think provoked her decision to possibly make the offer as i was standing round for blooming ages,if anybody knows anybody with 10 plate honda crv,black,from Thurso.....i'd like to offer her a bottle,i didn't think to ask for a name,silly me :/

young_fishin_neep
28-Aug-12, 17:25
Nice to hear there are still some.good folk left, i broke down a few weeks ago, just outsid of wick, out of the around 30 cars that passed me, not one stopped to help :-(

RG 1978
28-Aug-12, 22:57
You are very welcome. You looked lost and as I said it was my good deed for today, hope your tooth is better.

upolian
29-Aug-12, 11:22
You are very welcome. You looked lost and as I said it was my good deed for today, hope your tooth is better.

Very nice of you,can't thank you enough :) I'm still a bit sore but it'll be fine,thank you for asking :)

Sandra_B
29-Aug-12, 20:12
It's good to know there are still kind people out there!