PDA

View Full Version : Guilt

Fluff
05-Dec-06, 22:12
Do you ever find yourself feeling guilty about silly things?

for example, i am ordering a gift for my boyfriends xmas and found a good website but had problems ordering it. i emailed them and got a personal reply from the owner/director.

he didnt email me back until today (about 4-5 days have passed) and i was anxious about getting it in time so found somewhere else and ordered it.

He emailed me back tonight ( i should have checked my emails before ordering!!) giving me his personal office number to order it and said he would hold one back from stock for me.

I know its abit silly but i feel so guilty now ordering it elsewhere!

sweetpea
05-Dec-06, 22:16
Why feel guilty? If I was selling stuff I would make sure my customers were happy:D

angela5
05-Dec-06, 22:17
I'm feeling really guilty just now sitting here on caithness.org when the clothes in my ironing basket is sitting in front of me crying out to be ironed.:eek:

sweetpea
05-Dec-06, 22:20
try this then - rooms sitting half painted, nothing bought for xmas and 101 things to do before I go on holiday, lol. It will all come together in the end, I think?:D

Fluff
05-Dec-06, 22:22
Why feel guilty? If I was selling stuff I would make sure my customers were happy:D

because he personally took time to email me, gave he his personal office number where i could order it with him or his wife and was willing to hold one item back for me (when they have only just come back into stock)

angela5
05-Dec-06, 22:24
try this then - rooms sitting half painted, nothing bought for xmas and 101 things to do before I go on holiday, lol. It will all come together in the end, I think?:D

Aye you'll be on holiday thinking about your 101 things to do, a half painted room and no xmas pressies. Why worry enjoy your holiday.:D

sweetpea
05-Dec-06, 22:25
Aye you'll be on holiday thinking about your 101 things to do, a half painted room and no xmas pressies. Why worry enjoy your holiday.:D
Exactly, why worry, it only gives you wrinkles and high blood pressure!

angela5
05-Dec-06, 22:27
Exactly, why worry, it only gives you wrinkles and high blood pressure!

Grey hairs!!!!:D

unicorn
05-Dec-06, 22:30
Buy gift vouchers it's faster!! I wouldn't feel bad I am sure they will understand after all it's not your fault they didn't answer e-mail sooner.

sweetpea
05-Dec-06, 22:30
Grey hairs!!!!:D
Aww no I haven't reached that stage yet, lol

Murchiemannie
05-Dec-06, 22:31
If you " R e a l l y" feel guilty about ordering elsewhere, if it's not TOO
expensive why not buy both...sell one on E-bay.
Just a suggestion.